Jerk off: Shower vs. bed

kamate18

Just Browsing
Media
yer i prefer bed but chair or elsewhere is soo much better i cam cum much better in a hair or standin n ye at high school i use 2 wank off in toilets once even in shower wid guys afteer sports not soo much in work though lol

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't do it in the shower. i don't like to do it standing up and the only shower i have is a shower stall. thus, i end up doing it in a chair or on the bed. it's the most comfortable.

uncutcock22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
of course everyone does it in bed which is great -but i love it in the shower. you're soaping urself up and rubbing your cock, one thing just leads to another... i think i might go and take a shower...

I've never done it in bed..... what about getting it all over the sheets? I'm obviously a novice to bed jerking lol. I jerk off on the toilet, easy clean up and people think you're just using the bathroom lol:biggrin1:....but I have in the bathroom and when I was in high school did it once or twice in a stall....sitting behind those girls with G-strings.....I miss high school lol

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
only in a gym shower. otherwise i usually start the day with one or two cums in bed, and end the day with one or two in a chair----

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And id love to lick your still warm cum off that mirror whilst you watch and show you what a dirty low cock craved lad i am when it comes to your big manly cock :biggrin1:

That's what I want and need badly right now, a hung, young guy with a nice pink cockhead to jack with me, trade cum, smear it all over our bodies and the mirror and then when we're done I'll give you a couple of lessons as to how a pit, tit and cock slut likes to be serviced.:tongue::tongue::biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the shower using just the water stream as lubricant. Shoot it and be done. And the warm water is nice. I used to not be able to jerk off dry, but for some reason I can now. I guess I learned to not grab too tight and the skin on my shaft is a little looser now.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's what I want and need badly right now, a hung, young guy with a nice pink cockhead to jack with me, trade cum, smear it all over our bodies and the mirror and then when we're done I'll give you a couple of lessons as to how a pit, tit and cock slut likes to be serviced.:tongue::tongue::biggrin1:

DOONNNGG! My cock is rock hard right now dude! :biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Fuck Savage dude! You get me soo aroused! I soo need to get serviced and pleasured by you dude!

I wanna lube up my hand and wrap it around you big glossy cockhead, and feel the glans swell in my caressing hand as you get big hard and aroused! Glide my hand over the big moist glans and then back accross the sensitive ridge and then down the big thick shaft! Make your piss lips leak and drip pre-cum! Get you even more aroused and horny!

Whenever i wank myself now dude I imagine its you servicing my cock and teaching this young innocent lad the pleasures of big hard cock and pit sex! :biggrin1:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I tend to have three jerk off times

In bed - first thing in the morning - dry jerk

At the office - in office toilets - with poppers to snit and spit to lube up my cock

In the evening after the gym - on the bed with lube

I love to tease my sensitive pink cockhead and produce a nice healthy squirt of cum! :biggrin1:

You are so sexy,every time you post something it gets me hard:smile::smile: