Jerkin it afterwards

monsterdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm twenty and honestly I don't have that large of a cock especially after coming to this site. I have been doing enlargement exercises for a couple days now. I have a question though. Is it ok to jerk off afterwards? I heard once that you shouldn't.

Diesel 7"

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
try not too. some people will tell you it doesnt matter, others will tell you its the biggest mistake. personally its your choice. if you have a rigerous routine its better to not to, you dont want to over work it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard that you should not 5 hour before and after.
On another poll, I hear that you can masterbate, but just not ejaculate.
And on another, guys that masterbated less during a PE period typically made more gains than those who did more.

I guess it makes sense from the perspective that you may be overworking the penis and not giving it enough time to recover in between jelq sessions.

My guess is that the younger you are, the less time you need to recove. I am not that young anymore.

As for me, I am experimenting by only jelqing M, W, Fri, and only jerking on the morning of those days. (I usually PE at night) That way I have one complete day of rest without touching the penis. I do my stamina work that day.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's my opinion that it shouldn't matter as long as you don't overdo it. If you're finishing off your workout with an arousing exercise like the "Stop and Start" you should ejaculate either through masturbation or sex soon afterwards. You'll eventually pass the semen the next time you urinate anyway so you might as well enjoy it :)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never understood how you can't most days. I get my cock semi for warmup and keep it for squeezes, a little harder for jelq. Softer for OM and then full erection for 6 sets of 25 towel raises. At the end of it my cock is ready to burst, so I finish myself off. I usually get 2 strong shots, all things considered, and then 4 to 6 more weak ones.

Then I do the cool down.

I actually feel worse the days I don't.