Jerking a disabled friend in need

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been away from my PC and LPSG for several months and just now saw this thread. It reminded me of a time, I was 18, when I was bed-bound with an attack of Malta Fever. My folks had hired an older woman (white hair, etc.) who was (as they were called then) a practical nurse. She stayed in my room all the time except to go downstairs for her meals.

My doctor told her to give me enemas if I became constipated and the first time she did I, being inexperienced with enemas and bedpans, crapped on my penis and balls. Of course, I was embarassed and hid the evidence from her when she cleaned me up but several days later she saw some of the dill berries on my scrotum and went to work with warm water, soap and washrag to remove them as I laid on my right side. She then moved around the bed to check my member and finding a need there used the same tools (warm water, etc.) to clean off the vestages of my inexperience. The trouble was that with her handling and the warm washrag, I popped a boner. She stopped what she was doing but with it still in her hand she admitted that when she first saw it (flacid) she was surprised at its size and was sure that in an erect condition ir would probably be remarkable. She asked for the dimensions and nodded acknowledging that they were right. She then asked (still holding and slightly kneeding my woody) if I would like for her to help relieve the pressure "down there". I gave her my immediate permission and she began to slowly stroke as she kept telling me what a nice, BIG peter I had. As much from her talk as from her hand and the fact that it had been a couple of weeks since I had had any action, I quickly began to cum. She held my dick over the washpan and continued to stroke. When I stopped shooting she commented on what a quantity of ejaculate I had expeled and that it must be from lack of activity. She also suggested that "we" would see to it that such a build-up didn't happen again.

That's how it started and while I was in bed (and she was employed) for another four or five weeks, our session took place EVERY afternoon. Usually, in anticipation, I had a hard on ready and waiting for her but there were a few times (too few, sadly) when I wasn't ready for her and to save time creating an erection, she took the head into her mouth and applied some suction and a good amount of tongue action which had the effect of instant stiffening. Then back to the hand job. I always wished that she'd go ahead and suck me off but she never did. She DID find out that my first cum that she witnessed WASN'T from accumulation because I would shoot about the same amount everyday. I never enjoyed being sick so much before or after that.

Gramps

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing up my mother had a 15 year relationship with another man after my father left us.

He had 4 boys ranging from 2 years younger than me to 3 years older than me.

When I was 15, the 13 year old fell off a skateboard ramp and broke both his arms. All of us "brothers" helped him out that summer. When ever we were home we would ask if he wanted to get off and he usually did. What we realized a few weeks later was that we were getting him off like 6 to 8 times a day. We all felt like he was taking advantage of us but being 13 I guess that was just normal for him.

We plotted to get even with him by setting a time for each of us to get him off without him knowing that we were setting him up for pain. We worked it out so that we would get him off every hour. What we did not know was that he would be fine and enjoy it so much.

The first day we got him off 13 times. The next day we went for 14 times and he just kept on pumping it out. The third day he finally crashed after something like the 10th one.

The kid was made of cum I guess. After he admitted we was enjoying our help too much and we cut him down to twice a day until he was able to take care of it himself.[/quote] I don't know why but this story made me giggle hahaha LOL :biggrin1:

George Bush himself should suck off every single injured soldier
AMEN! I would pay money to see it too!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not a buddy with this problem but would help without question. The intimate trust for this to happen...well...I would be flattered really...I mean...who would you ask except a person you trust.

Reactions: larsmi

texas69x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It depends on who the guy is. If I would jack off with him if he wasn't disabled, then I'd still do it now. If he's someone I would never have jacked off with, then I still won't.