jerking and driving

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I really enjoy it, as soon as I'm on the open road I unzip and put my hand in my pants, take my cock and balls out thru the leg of my boxerbriefs and just rub them against my thigh. I can drive for miles with my hand in my pants this way. No one can give you any trouble as long as you're moving plus you're not exposing yourself. Then when it's a real open road I take it out of the zipper and really go to town!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i used to JO driving back and forth to college to stay alert on the long drive. Even in my convertible with the top down. haven't done it in awhile but haven't been on a road trip alone for along time. Hey, I'm driving four hours alone tomorrow . . .

nambeat1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've wanked a few times on the way home after dropping girl off, but only if i got real horny and if we did nothing. had to get it out.

in fact i was actually driving and wanking at the same time. man that was bad.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I have met truckers that make it a habit of running jerking boys off the edge of the road and leaving them in their smoke. One told me once, " he had that meat in his hand jerking away and I just gently urged him over into the median. Saw him in my rear view mirror spinning like a top."