Jerking at work

D

deleted1040273

Appropriate or not appropriate?

Have you done it before? Any experiences?

Reactions: jaceace

mollywhoppin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being in the army and infantry going to the field and deployments I have done it every where the woods,helicopter, in every truck I've been in damn near every tower, in the bunk bed with my buddy above in tent full, of dudes and next to my plt leader and during work multiple times.

Unless you're in a situation where you may not get off duty or alone time for more than 24 hours it is probably not appropriate and just plain risky for your employment if somebody takes an interest in terminating your livelihood.

Being in the army and infantry going to the field and deployments I have done it every where the woods,helicopter, in every truck I've been in damn near every tower, in the bunk bed with my buddy above in tent full, of dudes and next to my plt leader and during work multiple times.

Eleven B your telling infantry stories with the helo lol (UH 60 no way, maybe a shit-hook if everyone was asleep in the back)!

I was with a unit training with devil dogs and rubbed one out in the well deck of a Kearsage class LHD, I think that was my most extreme location.

Reactions: Barberseville

mollywhoppin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eleven B your telling infantry stories with the helo lol (UH 60 no way, maybe a shit-hook if everyone was asleep in the back)!

I was with a unit training with devil dogs and rubbed one out in the well deck of a Kearsage class LHD, I think that was my most extreme location.

Good man for picking my job out like and yes a shithook

Reactions: 6inchcock