Jerking in Bathroom Cubicles

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by johnsmithrainbow, Dec 5, 2010.

1. johnsmithrainbow

johnsmithrainbow New Member

The other day, I was at the mall and went to use the bathroom, and I noticed there were a couple holes in the dividers for the stalls, so I put the lid down and sat on the toilet and took a look through the holes....

I saw guys pulling their dicks out and taking a piss, when they would come in. It was a rush (though I knew it was kinda wrong)

Then! a guy came in pulled his pants down, whipped out his large dick and started jerking... WOW

then he leaned in and started looking back into the hole, well i didn't do anything i watched him for a little while, then left...

the next day when I went back to the same bathroom, the holes were sealed up

Any thoughts on that?

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've watched guys pissing and jerking off that way too. It can be a turn on sometimes. I think it's mostly guys who just enjoy being watched. I don't think there's anything wrong with it just be careful no one leaves and reports you. In the US that can probably be a reason to be arrested. In Prague, the police would just throw you out of the bathroom.

3. D_Phil_R_Upp

D_Phil_R_Upp New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    That's been around for years, John. Cruising in public men's rooms is how I got started when I was in college, a little before the Internet, etc. came on the scene.

It's fun and thrilling but can also be risky - both STD wise and getting arrested, etc.

There are guys who jack at the urinals together, and guys who cruise in the stalls (ie the Larry Craig thing). I was always a stall cruiser and would try to get the person interested in play to come to my stall and stand up in front of me while I blew him.

But many malls and places like this are way more aware of it now. It's the curse of sites like Cruising for Sex - they became so successful that they actually made most of the cruising spots harder to check out.

You can still watch and have fun, I think and as long as you're being careful it should be OK. But if staff is in and out of there often watch out. There's a spot like that in Merchandise Mart in Chicago, and I was always trying to just watch some smoking hot professional guys piss or jack at the urinals. But they always seem to have a staff member in there now, so nuthin' is going on these days!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice