Jerking in College

Questioner

Experimental Member
Media
When you were in college or you are now how did you get around to jerking off? My question is more about your roommate during the time though. Did you guys make a policy or like schedule times for "alone time" or Knock first method. Did you ever catch or get caught? What did it turn into, awkward thing or made you guys closer through jerking together? Sorry if this is repetitive.

nikedude2205

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had a schedule with him or whatever... i always did when he was asleep...at least i thought he was asleep. we had bunk beds and i had the bottom so whenever i went to bed, i'd get to it. he usually went to bed before me... sometimes i'd do it at my computer while he was in bed, too. to my knowledge he never caught me...but who knows.

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never had a problem with it really. I lived in an apartment with two roommates who very rarely ventured into my room. Since then i've moved home because I've realized I don't live well with others:)...lol..especially slobs who leave banana peels everywhere

kirra039

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
we didnt really care...yeah we all knew we did it n we all caught each other fuckin n what not sometimes but it was all good

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just did it when I didn't think he would be back for a while and I never got caught.

I did walk in on my roommate one time jacking off. I just put my stuff down and told him I would come back later. We were fairly new roommates and I remember he couldn't believe how cool I was about it. I guess I just don't see what the big deal is.

We would also do a quick knock before walking in to the room.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
with most roomies, it was an undercover jerkoff in bed after the lights went out at night.

however with one particular roomie, we actually made an agreement that we didnt need to worry about hiding our hardons from each other and we could jackoff around each other whenever we felt like it - and we did. sometimes we would jackoff at the same time while watching tv, have jackoff contests, etc. i know it sounds weird, but we both had a lot of fun doing that.

ChinaSwimmer88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha, a few months ago, My friend and I walked in on his roommate as he was jerking off. He had just finished and cleaning up. I didn't get a good look. It was just flash of bits and pieces going crazy. He freaked out cause I was there and couldn't look me in the eye for like a month. I just acted normal and got the sense he wanted me to pretend like it never happened so that's what I do.

Us girls masturbate a little less frequently so it's less of a worry. I usually liked to in the shower and it didn't make a mess so it's fine. Now I don't have a roommate so it's all good!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a girlfriend most of the way through college, and we screwed so much I didn't worry much about masturbating. When she wasn't around, I'd either jerk off in the shower (I'd shower at odd times where there were rarely other guys there), or go off in the forest that surrounded campus. Never caught my roomie jerking off -- though I did walk in on him a few times screwing his girlfriend.

Reactions: Bigred12

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had my own room in the house I lived in. We were all so horned up 24/7 that we became very casual about being naked and all, so in the private living areas we just did what we did, when we did. My room oftentimes was the place for circle jerks, etc.

catawbaboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In highschool (I went to a boarding school) my roommate and I would just tell each other to get the fuck outta the room if one of us was gonna beat it. I remember throwing pillows and shit at him trying to get him to leave.

In college I was just discrete about it. My roommate freshman year used to fuck his girlfriend all the time while I was in the room, although usually I was in a part where they couldn't see me, studying or dicking around on the computer, and I'd just start yelling at them to stop fucking. I was a lot more courteous to him, although I did have a lot of sex with my chick when he was asleep. I just never would fuck when he was awake chilling in the room. That's ridiculous.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When lights went off my roomate or I would just jerk off. Sometimes it was both of us together. He was an athlete as well so there were no hangups with nudity. He usually slept naked or in old shorts like me. It never really bothered me if he looked/watched. He was uncut so it was interesting for me to watch. We had a dim light in the room it was never pitch black.
I don't see the big deal. We both woke with morning wood so right away we saw/knew eachother pretty well. We never hid it or felt embarrassed. I think it bonded us as our beds were just a few feet apart. The sounds & smell of it filled the room.
Jake

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its not a big deal. my roomates and I all know each other jerks off so its not a big deal. I usually jerk on saturday morning O YEAH IT FEELS GOOD lol .............I cant wait until tomorrow. My roomate jerks with his door half open...........lol we are real open care free guys