Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At work in the restroom.

Walking around the office (no one was there as it was New Years Day). Just pulled my pants down and jerked off for a couple of hours. Went to get tea jerking off. Retrieved something from the printer jerking off.

In my car.

In my living room with the windows open - lights on.

In my bedroom with the windows open - lights on.

At the park

In the backyard

On my front porch at night.

Yeah, I like jerking in public too!

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lately, I've been pulling out my dick and jacking off at work at particular times when no one's around and in hidden places. I work down near the Seaport and I've found an emergency exit that leads to a less-than often used stairwell. Well, the stair well has large showcase windows that over look the old cobblestone streets below. After it gets dark I'll go to this spot, unzip my pants and begin to jack off to an often unsuspecting audience down below. Another thing I like to do after hours is 'advertise' my equipment by standing in the lobby of my job with my dick hanging out and jack off when pedestrians walk through the courtyard. Most people don't notice but those with a good eye that turn their heads will see my equipment on full display and hard-as-fuck. The other day I found a nicely hidden corridor that faces some locked double doors that peer outside to the sidewalk out on Water St. I was so hot I took a number of looks around to see if there were any surveillance cameras. Once I realized the coast was clear I shucked my pants and drawlz down around my ankles and grabbed my meat firmly in hand. Stroking my loose skin hose never felt so good. I was watching out the door windows to see if anyone passing by would stop to look in. Thankfully, it's just an inoperable door with a view. I squeezed and moaned inching ever so closely to the finish line. Once I was there my load shot all over my left hand. Quickly pressed for time I produced a napkin out of my pocket. Pulled up my pants and zipped up. As I walked out on of the custodians carrying a broom passed right by me no questions asked. That was the best solo lunchtime nutt I've had in a long time. Do any of you take similar opportunities to get off in public at times just to get that incredible nutt?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: openfly

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I was shopping around the store today and i wasnt wearing any panties under my jeans, so as i was walking i started getting really wet and started cumming a little..i felt it dripping down my thigh and i didnt want to get too into infront of everyone so i stopped myself from going overboard lol

I wish I was shopping along side you, stopping to reach down in front of you to grab something from a lower shelf as I begin to stand up I notice your sign of excitement. Our eyes meet as I stand completely up and you have this coy sexy grin on your face; “like what you see”, you ask? "Yes" I answer as I begin to feel myown excitement grow...

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've jacked in gym showers, sauna, steam room, stall, urinal, adult theatre, hiking trail, car, side of highway many times, office, gas station, stadium, every hotel room, and not too long ago w/ a str8 friend sound asleep in the bed next to me in a hotel room. i cannot get to sleep at night without losing a wad. i keep a sock handy to soak up the slop when necesary. jack off in bathroom all the time, and while sitting on my couch. i really love it when a gf does it for me.

i've even jacked off after a game on the field waiting for a drive home and knowing no one was around.

its what i do.

• Love

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I love jerking off at public toilets, and preferably at the urinals. Since it's the whole public theme I figure the cubicle is just a little too private.

Let's see, I've also jerked off in the gym shower, parking area (no, I wasn't in the car), a private pool (slightly disturbing, yes, but it was one of those pools dedicated to your hotel room) and my office (pants down cock out!).

Hmm... I think that's it. Not a very lengthy list but that can be easily altered. :tongue:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im always doing it in the gym shower its great and i make so much noise on purpose :p i have had loads of people join in lol

A circle jerk? You guys ever jerk off each other?

I remember a time when I was about 18 and still living with the olds.
I came home one Saturday night really horny due to mis-communications with a potential encounter.
I lived on the ground floor and we were on an acre of land. It overlooked all of the city.
I stripped and went out on the lawn and lay down with a huge boner. I started jerking my dick and it started raining really heavily.

It was so bizzarre lying there on the grass while looking out at all the city, being drenched with the downpour, my cock in my hand, rubbing my left nipple, and the possiblity of my parents looking out the window from the Lounge.

I came all over my chest and even hit my hair. I stood out in the rain for a while to wash all the jizz off.

cantaloup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to like jerking off in a public restroom stall, leaving the door "accidentally" unlocked and waiting for some unsuspecting person to catch me. Then I act surprised, or better yet, if I wear a baseball cap and look down at my crotch they can't see my eyes, so they don't know if I even saw them. Most times they just quietly close the door.

My favorite stalls are the handicapped ones, because the door opens out on those so the person is guaranteed to see you, whereas with a door that opens inward they might open it just enough to see your knee or shoes and then close it without catching you "in the act". It's especially good when the stall is positioned so you can see who is coming into the room first so you can decide if you want them to catch you or not.

I don't do this much anymore, but it was a turn on for a while because you don' t know if the person walking toward the stall will open it or not. Many times I would come just from the anticipation of it all, though sometimes I actually did get walked in on. Only once was I able to time it so I was actually shooting a load into a wad of toilet paper when some guy opened the door! I looked up and pretended to be surprised and then covered my cock with the tissue in embarrassment. That was the ultimate turn on for me. I think after that I stopped doing it.
There's something about the public humiliation that I like, and the exhibitionism...

Another thing I used to do is, when wearing loose cargo shorts in the summer, wear them a size big in the waist (with no underwear) so they can slip down. Then I make sure there is a lot of weight in the side pockets, like lots of loose change or whatever, and let them fall down in a public parking lot while I'm walking. Sometimes you have to open the top button for this to work (it's even better if you're carrying something with both hands because then it takes you longer to grab your pants to pull them back up and the onlooker gets more of a show). Since I'm careful not to do it in front of children or ladies, I'll do it in something like a Home Depot parking lot early in the morning or somewhere where there are mostly guys. Once, I got out of the car in the rain and started running for the main entrance and my pants fell down all the way to my ankles, right in front of contractor who was taking stuff to his car. He got a good look. I was half hard and hanging down and although my cock is only 7", I'm only 5 feet four inches tall and 130 lbs, so it looks huge on me! I still think of the look on his face now and then when I'm jerking off...

OK, I know I'm a sick puppy!

• Love
Reactions: tynf90 and openfly

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
trains,planes and automobiles, dressing rooms and bathrooms, dorm rooms and showers, all of these go without saying. but when i was younger i would do it in a lake or ocean, pull my suit down to my anles a little bit away from people and have at it. i could see everyone and they could see me but could they be sure of what i was doing? almost lost my suit more than once but that's a different story.

Reactions: jj7145

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I noticed drips down the inside of the stall door at my office recently.

This is an office full of so-called responsible professionals. The youngest guy on the floor is, probably, 30.

I want to know who the perv is. . . .

Reactions: cockmonkey

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey thanks for the link. I was amazed to see that guy spoof all over the seat in front and with a guy sitting there totally unawares. It looked great the way the sperm dribbled down the corner of the head rest.

The guy in the bush was good too. I caould tell when he came but it was difficult to see the actual jizz.
Cool!

sexyy1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My neighbour was once getting his roof done. The roofer was hot and was working without a shirt because of the heat. I found a quiet spot in my garden and jerking over him. Only he saw me and found it highly amusing, i kept jerking until i came on chest. He stared and stared until i went back inside.

Also once in a field. I stripped completely naked and wanked by some tree's only to find a man walking his dog walk past. He didnt look my way, but he knew I was here.

I've also done it in my room when the window cleaner was cleaning the window. He pushed his number through the door after he'd finished.

Cronas

Just Browsing
Media
this is a got thread! i have done it in park / wooded area was on a line me walk way and about 10 foot from the road anyone driving part and looking in would have seen through the fence and any one walking the path i was on would have caught me it was extmely exciting and i came so quick. i have also done it in the office toilets and in bed with a friend slepping next to me. i am defiantly going to have to try the public urinals that sounds sexy and lookout for cubicles with holes in.

question. when doing it in the gym showers have they been open showers or divided and how have people joined in? im scared of getting beaten up doing that in a mens room shower?

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Joining in the shower - it happens with a little eye contact, soap up your nuts and wait to see if he starts soaping his. If he doesn't, just turn back around and pretend it didn't happen. No one is going to beat anyone up. Steam room, adjust yourself conspicuously a few times, reach under your towel, wait to see if he does the same thing. If he does, just start jacking!

Rest areas tend to have little peep holes. If you see someone peeking through, it's an open invitation to start giving him a show. Best after dark, though.

Weirdest place I ever jerked off - in the back seat of my mom's car wearing a poncho while she and my stepfather drove through Texas? Another weird one - when I was a teen, I stole a pack of Chippendale's playing cards from the MGM in Reno and jerked off in my parent's hotel room a half dozen times while they were playing the slot machines downstairs. Oh! Here's the weirdest one - on a nature trail at a Christian day camp all by myself. I got a touch of poison ivy on my legs, but it was worth it!