Jerking It To G4

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Dust, Aug 27, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

What really gets me to my full 8 3/4 inches is watching the channel G4. When sex is not an option I turn to Tina Wood, Laura Foy, Morgan Webb and Sarah Lane. Does anyone out there think these girls are amazing? And does anyone think these women would love a large dick? Morgan Webb has shown a sexual side by posing in a bikini for FHM and Maxim. However, I beleive that the "thug" Laura Foy would love some meaty girth.

2. alexc75

alexc75 New Member

Judging from looks and atitude alone, Laura appears to be the slut of the bunch. She's kinda loud so I bet she moans alot. I'd personally give Morgan Webb my vote for most likely to be the size queen. I'd also say she's mostly likely to take a girthy dick in the ass... she seems kinky like that (quiet, demeour and full of inuendo). Of the chicks on G4, Morgan is my fantasy woman.

In a strange twist to the topic, I'd like to find out more about skinny-guy Kevin Periera. For some reason I find him 'interesting'.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    considering that CHIMERA just called you sad, do I even wanna KNOW what you guys are talking about??

4. jonb

Gold Member

G4's a video game channel here in the States.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    jesus harold christ. :cry:

6. jonb

Gold Member

You were right, you didn't want to hear it.

Why aren't there more female gamers? I mean there are so many female role models, such as an archaeologist with big tits. Or a volleyball player with big tits. Or a hooker with big tits that you shoot.

7. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I have to thank alexc75 for a knowledgeable and honest reply. He and I are probably the only two that watch G4. To give others a description of the girls would be useful.

Tina Wood is average height with long and straight reddish hair with highlights. She is thin, yet toned with nice breasts and a beautiful smile.

Laura Foy has short, spiky, blonde hair. Her face is cute and sports a nose ring. Her body is softer than Tina's and has smaller boobs. She does get rowdy and would probably be a great ride in bed.

Sarah Lane is the shortest with straight blonde hair and perky tits. She has made numerous hints at liking men with bigger size on "Attack of the Show." She does seem kind of conservative without the introduction of alcohol.

Morgan Webb is the diva of the bunch. Her long black hair complements her beautiful face. She has a sexy and sly smile. She uses innuendos and flaunts her large melons. Her body is tight, but she is shy. I agree with alexc75 that she probably is a size queen. From what I gather, this Canadian is single and would enjoy an immense dick opening her meat curtains. I do not know about butt sex however. She is shy and has a nice little booty, yet I am sure any guy would fulfill her needs if she wanted it.

From other posters not knowing what G4 is they need publicity. How about one of these girls pose nude in Playboy or something like that? A "stolen" sex tape is also good publicity. May I be the first to volunteer my 8 3/4 erection to the project.

If I seem obsessed, it is because I am. I love sex and I love videogames. Morgan and I could play Halo and then fuck.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I can't honestly believe you're turned on by video game gals there, dust.

9. kinkyman

kinkyman New Member

all of these girls would get it from me. but, Laura Foy is tops in my book. I am into the alt/punky types. I actually got to meet her at E3 this year.
    there are pics of Morgan out on the net, legit nudes, albeit poor quality. it seems she posted some pics of herself that were taken nude. she (or whoever was doing her image work) cropped them so just her face showed. however, they forgot about the thumbnail preview that stays with the image, and can be seen in photoshop.
    Cat Schwartz, from when the channel was TechTV, and maybe even when it was CNet, is hot as well. she has admitted to having bisexual affairs in school, too.
    Megan Morrone and Sumi Das from back then are hittable too. ok, pretty much ALL the girls are.

-Kinkyman

10. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    The women he is talking about are real humans. :p
    Hey, I thought the same thing at first until I did a web search on one of the names! B-)

LapDog :p

11. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Really? I'm sooo out of touch ...........I thought it was some sort of Australian show :bigsmile:

12. alexc75

alexc75 New Member

Ever since I read this thread, I've been looking at the G4 chicks a little bit differently now -- Diane Mizota from Filter... yowzha!!!

13. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I have to thank alexc75 again for pointing out a fatal error. I listed beautiful women from Laura Foy to Morgan Webb, but forgot the vivacious Diane Mazota. This fine Asian woman can not be forgotten when stroking my meat. Her petite soft body would feel amazing pressed against mine. She probably likes it big. At least my post made lapdog2001 a believer. By the way lapdog2001, which girl did you look up that garnered your attention.

14. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I enjoy video games and I'd just like to say this: these people do not speak for me.

:yoiks:

15. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

This is unfair dudes. Besides a few replies and the one guy who loves my gallery, I am getting teamed up upon by quite a few men with big dicks. Even though that is probably a fantasy for most of you. Oh wait, I apologize for not being a "real man" and going straight for the low blow. But the low blow is probably your other fantasy.

In the end I apologize if I offended anyone or seemed creepy. I just wanted the illuminating beauty of Ms. Morgan Webb to be noticed and I thought hung guys would dig her. I would never do anything to harm a woman and I would like to apologize to her if she finds out about my posts. Young hormones make men do strange things.

16. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I, for one, just thought it was funny that, of all the channels to choose from, the one with chicks that you get off on is the video game channel. That's all I was saying.

Draft saved Draft deleted