Jerking it to G4

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Dust, Aug 29, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

What really gets me to my full 8 3/4 inches is watching the channel G4. When sex is not an option I turn to Tina Wood, Laura Foy, Morgan Webb and Sarah Lane. Does anyone out there think these girls are amazing? And does anyone think these women would love a large dick? Morgan Webb has shown a sexual side by posing in a bikini for FHM and Maxim. However, I believe that the "thug" Laura Foy would love some meaty girth. I now present the unknowing with some descriptions.

Tina Wood is average height with long and straight reddish hair with highlights. She is thin, yet toned with nice breasts and a beautiful smile. Her and Laura joke about men and each other on "G4tv.com."

Laura Foy has short, spiky, blonde hair. Her face is cute and sports a nose ring. Her body is softer than Tina's and has smaller boobs. She does get rowdy and would probably be a great ride in bed.

Sarah Lane is the shortest with straight blonde hair and perky tits. She has made numerous hints at liking men with bigger size on "Attack of the Show." She does seem kind of conservative without the introduction of alcohol.

Morgan Webb is the "X-Play" diva of the bunch. Her long black hair complements her beautiful face. She has a sexy and sly smile. She uses innuendos and flaunts her large melons. Her body is tight, but she is shy. I agree with alexc75 that she probably is a size queen. From what I gather, this Canadian is single and would enjoy an immense dick opening her meat curtains. I do not know about butt sex however. She is shy and has a nice little booty, yet I am sure any guy would fulfill her needs if she wanted it.

From other posters not knowing what G4 is they need publicity. How about one of these girls pose nude in Playboy or something like that? A "stolen" sex tape is also good publicity. May I be the first to volunteer my boner to the project.

If I seem obsessed, it is because I am. I love sex and I love videogames. Morgan and I could play Halo and then fuck.

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    you already posted this in the Meet & Greet forum yesterday.

3. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I know Dr Rock. I am obsessed! And I want to know other people's opinions and need to get more people to read my post. Just look up one of these girls and tell me you wouldn't show her your salami.

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    if you tell me whereabouts you live, I can probably find a free volunteer counselling service nearby.

5. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

if you tell me whereabouts you live, I can probably find a free volunteer counselling service nearby.
    [post=339032]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I live in a makeshift hut built with marshmallows and pretzel sticks. I sit atop a gorgeous hill with a view over candy cane lake. From where I live I can hurl fistfuls of dung upon Shitsville, UK while I dream of my large cock crammed in the warm confines of Laura Foy's vagina.

6. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    Ok im gonna sound like a girl who lives well out of the way of everything when i ask this, but what is G4, :dunce:

even tho i dont know, i get the feeling its a tv show or something, but you sound really obsessed and that cant be healthy, most of the women yoou see on tv are faked up either by computers or surgery, and if u keep being obsessed with these women you wil never be satisfied with a "normal" woman and will never be happy.

Well thats my two bobs worth

Tilly

7. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

G4 is a channel dedicated to technology and video games. I am not as obsessed about the babes as it appears, I do have a lovely girlfriend named Michelle. She knows I want to bang those girls just like she wants to bang some male celebs. The best part about G4 is ladies they are all natural beauties. They have flaws but are still extremely sexy. However, my large cock stays loyal to Michelle.

Draft saved Draft deleted