Jerking it with a rubber on?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I did it a few times, but I do think it is a waste of condoms and money.
But it doesn't feel bad at all. Okay, more sensation when you don't wear one, but still nice. And no mess. I roll my rubbers in some paper and throw them away.

knowhow2useit

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's an odd thing, when I have used a rubber I have used it to fuck a made up vagina...just follow me...I'll put a rubber on, turn a plastic sandwhich bag inside out and add some lotion/lube, then put the bag in between two pillows and hump away. Yeah, it's a lot of work and can't say it feels like a vagina, but it does work pretty well

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Here's an odd thing, when I have used a rubber I have used it to fuck a made up vagina...just follow me...I'll put a rubber on, turn a plastic sandwhich bag inside out and add some lotion/lube, then put the bag in between two pillows and hump away. Yeah, it's a lot of work and can't say it feels like a vagina, but it does work pretty well

I did the the baggie and banana technique once. just humped my fist/bed when i used the rubber, have only done that once. Afraid to do it again.

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it when i switch condom brands to test the product.Still testing to this day.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If it's a rainy day and I want to spend it jacking off, I'll probably put on a condom and put some lube lotion in it (either in the condom before I put it on or heavily grease up my dick). Nice sensation, especially in a prolonged session. I like to keep it special and don't use it in my daily routine jack offs.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Regular LPSG readers probably know I have a rubber (condom) fetish since I've discussed and posted about it for years. I use them while masturbating and I love to suck a guy off in one. (Just haven't had the opportunity lately. Damn it!)

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
If it's a rainy day and I want to spend it jacking off, I'll probably put on a condom and put some lube lotion in it (either in the condom before I put it on or heavily grease up my dick). Nice sensation, especially in a prolonged session. I like to keep it special and don't use it in my daily routine jack offs.

what type of lotion would you use? this sounds interesting...

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

what type of lotion would you use? this sounds interesting...

Yes jacking with a condom is fun sometimes,
I use K-Y touch massage personal lubricant :cool:

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
I like to use a condom when I JO. It may be a "waste of money" to some, but, if you enjoy it, is it really a waste? I could compare that theory to someone who goes to bars to drink, just because they enjoy it. It would be cheaper to drink at home, so is it a waste of money to go to a bar?

Besides there are lots of good deals on condoms online. Some websites give free shipping and several will include a bonus dozen with purchase. Some of the variety packs are far cheaper than store prices and a lot of the same brands. Also, lots of good brands that probably no one has ever heard of. I've tried lots and never had any break with a woman and damned few even with a heavy JO session. YMMV.

As for hiding them, I wrap them up and throw them away. I have an 18 yo son at home who would probably freak to find a used condom when I didn't have a woman around, but, then he doesn't usually dig through the waste basket in my bedroom either. LOL.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I'm in my early 30's and single I don't hide my condoms. If I'm fucking my fleshlight, I generally wear a condom as cleanup is easier. Seldom jerk after jelqing or pumping with a condom on.

Reactions: Daddybulls

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Have tried it more than several times and still do it from time to time although as some of the men pointed out it is a bit of a waste of rubber and money. The feeling is somewhat different but in a good way. :) The plus side is there's virtually no mess at all. Slide it on, wank, cum, slide it off, wrap in tissue and throw away. Simple.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do you hid/keep your KY? I use baby oil gel.

Hide/keep?

Why, right next to my condoms :tongue:

EDIT
Sorry I didn't realize you were hiding it from you parents. Been along time since I had to do that sort of thing.
I use to just wrap all that stuff up in a sock and bury it to the bottom of the rest of the socks.

Last edited:

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Hide/keep?

Why, right next to my condoms :tongue:

EDIT
Sorry I didn't realize you were hiding it from you parents. Been along time since I had to do that sort of thing.
I use to just wrap all that stuff up in a sock and bury it to the bottom of the rest of the socks.

Never thought about stuffing the condoms and lube into a sock. Genius!