jerking off and gotta piss

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you really have to piss while you're jerking off, do you stop and go piss, or do you keep going till you cum? and if you keep going and cum with your bladder full, does it make any difference to your orgasm (pleasure, volume, ejaculation distance, etc.)?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I'll usually stop but sometimes, if I'm near the end of a long wank, I'll just proceed with the cumming and go after I'm done. I've never noticed any difference in volume or distance but I don't find it as enjoyable. Depending on how bad I gotta take a leak, it can even hurt a little because of the muscle contractions once you start cumming.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll usually stop but sometimes, if I'm near the end of a long wank, I'll just proceed with the cumming and go after I'm done. I've never noticed any difference in volume or distance but I don't find it as enjoyable. Depending on how bad I gotta take a leak, it can even hurt a little because of the muscle contractions once you start cumming.
ditto on painful contractions when cumming with a full bladder.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless I'm desperate to have a piss I usually just ignore it and go on rubbing.

I don't notice any difference in terms of volume or distance, or really in terms of pleasure — though I used to wonder if the actual coming felt marginally better, but I don't think it does.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if you really have to piss while you're jerking off, do you stop and go piss, or do you keep going till you cum? and if you keep going and cum with your bladder full, does it make any difference to your orgasm (pleasure, volume, ejaculation distance, etc.)?

I learned long ago to take a piss before I start. If I go long enough that I need to go again, it means I am edging and to stop will just be part of it. I enjoy it more when I don't need to go, so I make every effort to be prepared.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A full bladder is a real turn on for me. I get extra horney and find the orgasm is more intense. I think the cum can be a bit more fluid.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually try and get a little soft, go pee, then stiffen up again and finish jerking off if possible. If I wait to pee until after I've come, it takes longer to get soft enough, and it sort of sprays out in weird directions and takes more effort to push it out.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree it can be a turn on.....in an aching sort of way, but as I get older my bladder seems to shrink so I wind up peeing first...

a few times i have stepped into the shower and jacked, then pissed all over...rather erotic in an exhausting sort of way...

THIS vid is perfect for this discussion tho...

Gorgeouscock's Videos

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually keep going, and after I'm done wait about 15 minutes then go use the bathroom.

Why wait (even 'bout 15 minutes), 'coz I've understood it was good to flush out your uretha with urine as soon as possible. Maybe it's because some of the ejaculate will finally seep out anyway and perhaps "soil" where it drops. Piss and get rid of it, I always say.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I think the key here is "really".

I've had the urge to pee while stroking, but I can continue for a long time while dealing with it, but if I REALLY have to pee, I'll get up. Only because most of the time right after I cum, I want to relax.... I don't want to cum then have to shoot to the bathroom cuz I'll piss myself haha

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jerking, or having sex, when I've got to piss usually makes my orgasm and ejaculation much stronger. (Unless the 'urge,' is really strong, of course, in which case, diminishing, um, returns ensue...)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try to hold off going to pee but the urge is too strong, so I pee and get back to the more serious and fun business at or in hand.

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
pends how horny you are..sometimes you can just run with it and piss at the same time. But, it sure feels good to empty your bladder after.