Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I almost always pee after ejaculation, regardless of how badly I've needed to go. The conundrum for me is that needing to pee makes me very horny indeed but actually maintaining an erection is a lot easer on an empty (or fairly empty) bladder.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of the time I have to stop and use the bath room. This usually happens if I'm using the stop and go technique....then I really have to go!:p

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Once I start jaking off it doesn't really matter how bad I had to piss, the need seems to go away. Pretty soon after I cum I'll have to go again.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What's retarded about it?

You use your cock to jack off with - and to pee with. Logic tells me that there are bound to be times when the need to do one coincides with the other and choices have to be made. That's certainly been true in my experience and, judging by the posts so far, that of a good many others.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
With the best will in the world I don't think it's quite that simple. A guy may have a sensation of needing to pee when he begins masturbating but may not think or realise the need's as urgent as it is. Some people can go from not needing to pee at all to being very desperate within a very short period of time. There are others who sometimes masturbate, but with no intention of cumming, as a means of buying themselves time when they need to go to the toilet but one isn't available. I've done that before and, although it's not an alternative to peeing, I've found it has helped to buy me valuable minutes when I've needed them. I think if I said, "hands up who's never masturbated when they've needed to pee" I wouldn't see that many hands!

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
...besides...I remember one of the first times I had a real "fuck i'm gonna blow this motherfucker right off" orgasm...I remember saying "fuck stop dude I'm gonna piss" and the dude just giggled and said "yeah right, you're just fuckin gettin off proper...fuckin let it go man" and boy did I let it go. I still remember that orgasm and cumshot...maybe I did piss too...but it was extremely amazing and so intense...

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
It depends on how close I am to orgasm. If I'm edging then I'm more than likely going to take a little break and go piss. If I'm having my final strokes, so to speak, then pissing will have to wait.

I have not noticed any difference between empty-bladder and full-bladder orgasm.