Jerking off at the Urinal

D_das03hxz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love going to the mall where I live to jack off because even though there are dividers the walls are covered in shiny black tile and you can see the guy next to you pissing.

Today this guy, probably a good 6ft+ stood at the one next to me and whipped out a soft 6in penis and started pissing away and then played with himself for a good while. Got me off.

Anyone else do this?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Interesting. But I've heard you have to be careful with this sort of thing. People have been arrested for this. I've heard that some places have hidden cameras, and if they have footage of you standing at the urinal for longer than the usual time necessary, they may get suspicious.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy at my job who I've fancied for a while (he wears tight jeans and has a great ass and bulge), and once when I was pissing inside a stall, who should come into the one right beside me and start peeing? You guessed it! I stood there and watched his reflection in the shiny linoleum as he whipped out his flaccid cock and peed. It was a very hot moment. I've come into the restroom while he was at a urinal as well. Once, I waited until he left, and went to the urinal that he had just used to see if he had left any stray pubes. Sick, I know... ;)

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a guy at my job who I've fancied for a while (he wears tight jeans and has a great ass and bulge), and once when I was pissing inside a stall, who should come into the one right beside me and start peeing? You guessed it! I stood there and watched his reflection in the shiny linoleum as he whipped out his flaccid cock and peed. It was a very hot moment. I've come into the restroom while he was at a urinal as well. Once, I waited until he left, and went to the urinal that he had just used to see if he had left any stray pubes. Sick, I know... ;)

it sounded hot until you said that lol

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once attended an event at the Birmingham (AL) civic center. There is an out-of-the-way restroom with urinals. I was standing there trying to pee and hopeing for a glimpse of a nice cock. The door opened and in walks a vendor and stands a few spaces down. He pulls his out and seems to be taking longer than usual. I am trying not to make it too noticeable that I am trying to see his when I realize he is looking over at mine. I am getting hard so I start pumping. He does too. No touching or talking but he lost his load shortly after I shot off. We both zipped up, washed our hands and left.

A little while later I passed by his booth and he smiled.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've noted that before: a good shiny dark tile around the urinal can give a surprising clear image of the user's meat.

I'd just like to say three cheers for dark shiny tile.

Hip, hip, hooray!

Hip, hip, hooray!

Hip, hip, hooray!

manjuic38

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, these discussions end up turning into loaded topics.
I like to see people express their opinions, emotions, etc. in all the threads and I did enjoy this one too because I do like to get into some actions at the urinals myself. Thee1 story, even though I found the pubes part unusual, was a refreshing new twist. What ever turns one on personally can be a turn off to someone else: you don't always have to point the negative. So how far you want to go in your own "kink" is P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L. A lot of people would shudder to think what we do with a cock in our mouth or why on earth we get off eating ass. I just hope they will never make it all the way here...

I suppose I'll never look at a pube in a urinal the same way ever again. LOL

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I've heard that some places have hidden cameras, and if they have footage of you standing at the urinal for longer than the usual time necessary, they may get suspicious.

I don't doubt that you've heard that, Henry, but it would be absurd to believe it is true. Any mall that has a hidden camera in a public restroom is just begging to be sued right out of business.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
About a year and a half ago, when i was still living in DC, i got off the Metro at Union Station and had to piss like a racehorse. The closest bathroom was at the top of the escalator by the food court...i go in to do my business and walked in on a big urinal circle jerk. Not being able to hold it, i went ahead and did my business...but it was a little awkward. Plus the visual of DCPD raiding the place and dragging me in just for having it 'out' was unnerving.

Reactions: Zak Bull

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I love going to the mall where I live to jack off ...

I would agree that jacking off at the urinal can be great fun, but I certainly don't "live" just to do it!

Last edited:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About a year and a half ago, when i was still living in DC, i got off the Metro at Union Station and had to piss like a racehorse. The closest bathroom was at the top of the escalator by the food court...i go in to do my business and walked in on a big urinal circle jerk. Not being able to hold it, i went ahead and did my business...but it was a little awkward. Plus the visual of DCPD raiding the place and dragging me in just for having it 'out' was unnerving.

Man, I recall walking into a men's room at the DC Union Station about ten years ago. Place was like an f'n bathouse. I had the same reaction you did: first, WOW!; second, uh oh.

Reactions: Zak Bull

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Must have been a similar thread where I already told about this. Beachside men's room/shower and I'm changing from swim suit. Rinse naked in the open shower and have to take a leak so I step over to one of the two urinals. I'm standing there buck naked and a sheriff walks in and steps up next to me and unzips to piss. I start to get hard and stroke a bit. He's taking his time and I'm rock-hard and not about to step away to reveal my HO to the cop though I did keep jerking. He finally finished and I blew my load before he left the bath house. Exciting close call with potentially disastrous consequences as a Dr. and leader in the community. He either had no clue or identified and let it slide. Whatever, no problem and left me with stimulating memories.