Jerking off at the Urinal

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_das03hxz, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Alexanddan

Alexanddan New Member

[​IMG]

Your avatar is gross! :sour:

2. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Member

Albums:
    Exactly my experience. Trade show. Vendor. Buyer(me) complete w/ large NAME TAG AND company. Only this guy did blow me and then asked me to come to his booth and see his products to sell.:biggrin1:

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Anyjoe, I don't blame him. I'd blown you too although probably in a more private setting.

4. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Member

Albums:
    Thanks. The convention stories I could tell would make a book.

5. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    Well tell us some more, I love those stories!

6. edonline

Gold Member

For the longest time, the urinals in the bathrooms at my office had privacy shields. A few years ago, when the partners decided to do some remodeling, they were removed. I think, as an office of attorneys, being able to size up other lawyers, especially opposing counsel, is a necessity.

7. littleguy2

littleguy2 Member

Was on a road trip this weekend and stopped at a reststop to pee. Was next to a young well hung guy who saw me looking but did nothing to cover it up. When done I waited outside for my wife and he passed by me at least five times with his cock showing a nice bulge down the side of his leg. Totally hot

8. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Over the summer I was in the US and went to a movie with a friend. After the movie I went to the restroom for a piss. Thankfully there were no dividers; just three urinals. I walked to the last one on the left and pulled it out while another two guys came in and up to the other two. Another guy came in and went into the stall which was next to me on the left. I noticed that I could see him pissing perfectly through the 2" gap between the wall because of the very shiny black tile reflecting his image. I just stood there as he fully undid his jeans and pulled it all out. He stood there pissing, then seemed to play with it a minute or two before putting it back.

10. laughatbig

laughatbig New Member

Albums:
    If any of you live in Los angeles, there is a McDonalds on the corner of Hollywood and Highland you can see cock for days at that place, most of the time they are young runaways. Once I sucked off a worker with a quarter pounder between his legs.

11. fern70769

fern70769 Member

What a strange place to keep a burger :tongue:

12. califpat

califpat New Member

This is an interesting post. Sad because of what happened, but true. I used to work in downtown NYC, and in the WTC bathroom by the pathtrains, it was a jerkfest, blacks, whites, suits, etc...just dudes in the morning before work, jerking off...crazy...there were guys waiting in line.

I have since been to train station in Newark, NJ and seen that again there are lines, dudes are jerking...funny. I had many days when I wondered whether there was jizz on my suit pants...

Zak Bull likes this.
  13. pcmk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never at the urinal have I jerked off but I have had a wank in many a public toilet, usually in airports waiting for flights, thought I usually have a pee at the urinal to get some visual aids for the impending wank.

14. catman

Gold Member

Once in awhile (esp when younger) I have had the sensation from a good long piss feel so good that I ahve partially boned up and depending on where I am (ie a busy or dead bathtoom) tossed one off before...

Zak Bull likes this.
  15. tiagra

tiagra New Member

Sometimes I feel horny and go into the restroom at the mall and give the guy next to me a show. Just pull it out in the urinal semi hard and take a slow pee. Most of the time they seem to get turned on. Then I pull it back in and leave. What a tease.

16. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

It is teachnically called Indecent Exposure, but it has been going on for centuries in the "piss alleys" of the world. And just to make you all groan, it is offensive.

17. conntom

Gold Member

Thats why you have to hide this activity under the roofs of paris....

18. eurotop40

Gold Member

At the Copenhagen railway station they have an attendant sitting behind a glass window with a perfect view of the peeing row.

#38 eurotop40, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  19. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

What a wonderful job to have.

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was in Atlantic City, NJ on summer vacation years ago. I was walking along the beach one day and eventually needed to take a piss. I saw a restroom on the boardwalk in the distance and walked toward it. As I got closer, I could see that the 2 beachside doors were propped open giving a perfect view of the center island that had urinals on both sides completely visible to anyone walking by. I was intrigued and highly excited that I could stand there and piss legally and yet anyone walking by could get a profile view of me pissing. No one else was in there, so I planned to have some fun. I took the urinal closest to the door, stood back a bit, and took a long, slow piss. A few beachgoers passed by; some looked in and saw me pissing. I smiled at them! I got turned on being watched and by the time I finished pissing, I was getting hard. I figured "What the hell!" and stroked it. The excitement of knowing anyone could have walked by and looked in at any moment added to the intensity, and my dick exploded all too quickly. Too bad that I didn't have anyone see me blow.

Draft saved Draft deleted