Jerking off at the Urinal

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never have masturbated at the urinal and have no interest in doing so. Other than the risk of being arrested it's just plain wrong.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree that jerking in a public toilet is wrong. However, I also have to say that I've read tow posts where the poster says how wrong it is and that he would "kick them in the balls" or "punch them in the face" - so THAT'S a better way to behave??? Interesting.

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that jerking in a public toilet is wrong. However, I also have to say that I've read tow posts where the poster says how wrong it is and that he would "kick them in the balls" or "punch them in the face" - so THAT'S a better way to behave??? Interesting.

I am not surprised at all that Americans would think that. Many seem to think sex is bad and violence is good.

I would not jerk off at a urinal (though I have done so countless times in stalls) because it is reckless behaviour, but I would not respond with violence if someone did it next to me or if I witnessed it - that would be 100 times worse. I've been in washrooms where guys were having sex in stalls, but I didn't get my knickers in a knot over that. But then again, I love men and I'm not offended by that sort of thing.

Reactions: Zak Bull

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
for all this talk about what is normal in European bathrooms... are the social rules different, too? In other words- if you walk in on some 'shenanigans' going on are you expected to act as though nothing is going on at all, or is it permissible to stand by and watch? Not necessarily in a "hiding in the bushes" way but more casual...? I'm curious from both the social, "sure join in" perspective, as well as the expectation on the guy that walks thru the door and finds one guy with his pants around his knees...

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a man jacks off at a public urinal in the U.S., it is usually in a specific gay area not with the usual public traffic. So, the basement bathroom in a college. The restroom of a gay bar. Jacking off at urinals is really not tolerated in the U.S. like it is in Europe especially with the internet available. Famous men were getting arrested in the U.S. for it which sent a clear message that the public (in general) does not agree with it.

Hyde Park in London is another story. Happy days, happy days. Squirt.org has cruising sites, worldwide, and you can find the rules and cautions.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A public restroom is not the best place for displays like this. Children could very well, be in such public places. Just that alone, should be enough to stop such sexual public displays. You don't seem to have good judgement. There is a time and place for everything.
I cant help thinking that the idea children should not be allowed to learn that adults have sex is very wrong. No doubt leads to a self perpetuating cycle of hangups and inhibitions.

D

deleted278588

I have once, late at night in a rest stop. I was so horny I just had too!

D

deleted136887

I'm no prude or shy guy . My photos here prove it.
Urinals in public places are for pissing[urinating]
Want to jack off? do it somehere else. PRIVAte.
Creeping people out masturbating in public urinals gives all of us men a bad name.

Reactions: deleted871301

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Best place for wanking in new york is the public toilets in washington square greenwich village...cum my load lots times in there

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have, a few times, when I was in high school. Though I only did it when I was alone in the bathroom as to not get caught. Sometimes, ya get a raging boner so hard that you want to scream and the public bathroom can be the only escape.

Really though, I am 27 now, and I can honestly say I don't think I have done t his more then five or so times, and I only did this when I was in high school.

I have jerked off in a stall a few times as well. Again, quietly, when no one was around.

maxximus1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I understand I have had this happen to me once in the mall where someone came and jacked off in tge stall next to me....another time where this guy was two down from me and he was getting his morning release.... I saw him fling cum on the floor ... it was a lot I hurried up to see him it was a young fine ass whit guy ....he blew his load so hard his whole face was bright red I stayied behind and went into the stall to confirm ....if it all was true. Mmmmm is spunk was. Everywhere. . I stayed. And finished myself as I wascso turned on .... walked the floor to find his azz so I could speak

Issues

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it a few times at work. Only when there was no one around. Don't think the bosses would like what I was doing! :wink: