Jerking off at the Urinal

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_das03hxz, Feb 11, 2010.

1. DFW_Lurker

DFW_Lurker New Member

I've jerked in private in the stalls in the bathroom and I was very careful to contain my load either to my hand, tissue or at least the bowl. Never wanted to leave a mess to be found much less cleaned by anyone else.

2. D_Anne_T_Freeze

D_Anne_T_Freeze Account Disabled

I can barely bring myself to use public toilets no matter wank in one of them. I am honestly appalled.

3. oxfordlad85

oxfordlad85 New Member

Albums:
    I think the idea that there's a difference in culture on this subject between US and Europe is nonsense. Guys get horny everywhere, some toilets are cruisy, most aren't. It's no more acceptable here than anywhere else IMHO.

I've never actually seen it happening in action but I know it does and you can tell when someone is in a bathroom for reasons other than the call of nature, I just avoid it. Like the previous poster, I hate using public toilets anyway.

4. Dvnbertrand

Dvnbertrand New Member

Lol there is no court of law that would accept that as evidence, not to mention it is against the constitution to film someone, not only without consent, but naked. You are an idiot, you either wanted to hear yourself talk, or you wanted to seem smart.

5. Lilaussie

Lilaussie Active Member

You also dug up a 4 year old thread...
    To quote someone who is gone...

Few interesting points youve raised.....

6. socalfreak

Gold Member

Albums:
    Also, that poster he just quoted has been banned a long time.
    So, who's the idiot, again? lol

7. trackjock13

trackjock13 Well-Known Member

yes, I have jerked off while/after/before pissing a few times. I am fairly hung, and get an instant erection if someone is watching me. Many times I have been about to piss and the guy next to me starts looking. Sometimes sly, sometimes more obvious. Either way, BOING and I an rock hard which now makes it slow or difficult to pee. Several times they guy looks even more (a couple times he has commented), so I am cool stepping back a little so he can see me fully and I'll jerk a bit or a lot depending on his reaction. By then I can usually pee, even though still hard. If he is hot/young/cute/buff or even just nice, yeah, I have followed w/a quick jack off and I can always shoot far. I think the other guys(s) enjoy it as much or more than me. I sort of consider it a karma gift to others. lol.. AND. no the guy in this pic is not me, but he IS 18 years old. I was lmho at his spelling of College... pee green shorts.jpg

8. AsianSkin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I especially love urinals with no dividers. Not only do I love watching guys piss and seeing all the variety of cocks, it allows me to indulge in my other kink: humiliation. I can show my own tiny, uncircumcised organ! Being in the US and surrounded by huge, circumcised cocks is a major turn-on!

Draft saved Draft deleted