Jerking off at the Urinal

DFW_Lurker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've jerked in private in the stalls in the bathroom and I was very careful to contain my load either to my hand, tissue or at least the bowl. Never wanted to leave a mess to be found much less cleaned by anyone else.

oxfordlad85

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think the idea that there's a difference in culture on this subject between US and Europe is nonsense. Guys get horny everywhere, some toilets are cruisy, most aren't. It's no more acceptable here than anywhere else IMHO.

I've never actually seen it happening in action but I know it does and you can tell when someone is in a bathroom for reasons other than the call of nature, I just avoid it. Like the previous poster, I hate using public toilets anyway.

Schnart

Expert Member
Media
Interesting. But I've heard you have to be careful with this sort of thing. People have been arrested for this. I've heard that some places have hidden cameras, and if they have footage of you standing at the urinal for longer than the usual time necessary, they may get suspicious.
Lol there is no court of law that would accept that as evidence, not to mention it is against the constitution to film someone, not only without consent, but naked. You are an idiot, you either wanted to hear yourself talk, or you wanted to seem smart.

D

deleted936015

You also dug up a 4 year old thread...
To quote someone who is gone...

Few interesting points youve raised.....

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes, I have jerked off while/after/before pissing a few times. I am fairly hung, and get an instant erection if someone is watching me. Many times I have been about to piss and the guy next to me starts looking. Sometimes sly, sometimes more obvious. Either way, BOING and I an rock hard which now makes it slow or difficult to pee. Several times they guy looks even more (a couple times he has commented), so I am cool stepping back a little so he can see me fully and I'll jerk a bit or a lot depending on his reaction. By then I can usually pee, even though still hard. If he is hot/young/cute/buff or even just nice, yeah, I have followed w/a quick jack off and I can always shoot far. I think the other guys(s) enjoy it as much or more than me. I sort of consider it a karma gift to others. lol.. AND. no the guy in this pic is not me, but he IS 18 years old. I was lmho at his spelling of College... pee green shorts.jpg

Reactions: Fulltime_Freeballer

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I especially love urinals with no dividers. Not only do I love watching guys piss and seeing all the variety of cocks, it allows me to indulge in my other kink: humiliation. I can show my own tiny, uncircumcised organ! Being in the US and surrounded by huge, circumcised cocks is a major turn-on!

Reactions: 1119457

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a young man, I was definitely pee shy, and did not much like the long trough-type urinals that were common then. As I grew older, and became keenly interested in penises, I would seek them out. I will never forget one particular nickel beer night at the baseball game. That gives you an idea of the time frame, because those are way in the past. Anyway, it was a fun night, as everybody got buzzed drinking cheap beer. Of course the bathroom was a necessity, and there were just a couple of long troughs. Inhibitions were down, and guys, straight guys, openly stared at the other cocks on display. One guy had a very large, handsome cock. He was the belle of the ball, believe me. Everybody was staring at him, and he knew it, and he liked it. There was no stroking, just openly watching and being in the moment. I

Reactions: brockyli

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some of the urinals in European train stations are very entertaining. I was really not all that experienced with a full-on tea room situation but learned in Spain. Traveling with a group of clients and my wife, extra-curricular behavior was not on my mind (much, at least). We took a day trip to the seaside town of Sitges, near Barcelona. I did pick up a vibe while walking around - so many male/male couples - and definitely liked that. When waiting for the train back, I ducked into the restroom for a quick pee. Every slot at the open urinals was taken and so I kind of got in line. Some guy moved out of the way for me, and I went to the middle urinal of the three on the wall. Well, I was the featured entertainment. The guys on both sides of me were already hard and began to slowly tug and then stroke when they realized that I wasn't going to run for help and was in fact stiffening and stroking myself. I was totally in the moment, at least until my wife yelled inside the door that the train was about to leave. Hardon bulging, I dashed out red-faced. Sure wish I'd been able to finish.

inchesofgold

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the urinals in European train stations are very entertaining. I was really not all that experienced with a full-on tea room situation but learned in Spain. Traveling with a group of clients and my wife, extra-curricular behavior was not on my mind (much, at least). We took a day trip to the seaside town of Sitges, near Barcelona. I did pick up a vibe while walking around - so many male/male couples - and definitely liked that. When waiting for the train back, I ducked into the restroom for a quick pee. Every slot at the open urinals was taken and so I kind of got in line. Some guy moved out of the way for me, and I went to the middle urinal of the three on the wall. Well, I was the featured entertainment. The guys on both sides of me were already hard and began to slowly tug and then stroke when they realized that I wasn't going to run for help and was in fact stiffening and stroking myself. I was totally in the moment, at least until my wife yelled inside the door that the train was about to leave. Hardon bulging, I dashed out red-faced. Sure wish I'd been able to finish.
Just so you know, Sitges is known for its gay community, especially during high season. 28.000 inhabitants during winter. Almost 400.000 during summer, featuring 70 gay bars alone. Good chance you'd had similar experiences/views in any restroom you wakker into. At the Same time No pun intended to the behaviour of gay men in and around public restrooms.

Reactions: i-am-felix