jerking off deployed

milbud29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm in the military and possibly looking at a deployment. i know there's a ton of stuff to think about, but i can't help but wonder...how am i gonna jerk off?! Anyone have experience with this? did you get enough opportunities?

and out of curiosity, did you notice any man to man craziness going on? feel like people are pretty tight-lipped about it, and I'm wondering what to expect.

thanks.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the stalls? In bed, under the covers?
Male to male craziness goes on everywhere. I would be astonished if it didn't.
Just look where people would expect to have a little chance of privacy.
Best of luck to you with your deployment. Come back safe.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. I have no idea, really at all.

Years ago, when I was younger, at a Scout Camp, I woke up with a massive hardon that would NOT go down. I stood up, pointed to it and said "I dunno bout you guys, but this damn thing has a mind of its own, and I can't control it. So, if its OK by you, I just gotta jack off, or I will NEVER get this sucker to go soft, or get it into my boxers". Just about everyone laughed, and just about everyone jacked theirs at the same time. Problem solved, albeit unconventionally, and mucho relaxation about the whole situation each morning relaxed. It takes guts, but I say, go for it !

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I have always wondered about this, and I gotta say, after dating someone living in a college dorm, it seems you just get used to the fact that other people will be there, and you do what you gotta do. Either in the shower(obviously, would be hard if you had to shower publicly), or just under the covers in bed. When you are that horny, you find a way.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Wow. I have no idea, really at all.

Years ago, when I was younger, at a Scout Camp, I woke up with a massive hardon that would NOT go down. I stood up, pointed to it and said "I dunno bout you guys, but this damn thing has a mind of its own, and I can't control it. So, if its OK by you, I just gotta jack off, or I will NEVER get this sucker to go soft, or get it into my boxers". Just about everyone laughed, and just about everyone jacked theirs at the same time. Problem solved, albeit unconventionally, and mucho relaxation about the whole situation each morning relaxed. It takes guts, but I say, go for it !

YES! That's the way to do it. Circle jerks make for a better world.

I've also heard of "jack shacks," simple structures build by guys in a military situation for the sole purpose of having some privacy to beat off. Of course, if it were up to me, you wouldn't NEED privacy to jack off-- you'd just do it with your buds.

BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been deployed to the middle east before in the US Army, but I was fortunate enough to have my own room most of the time, and a roommate for a portion of my time. Me and my roommate were good friends and we would both jerk off together (with the room partitioned) but eventually I started to give him occasional bjs then things sort of lightened up a bit) Really it depends on where you are going and what the living situation will be like. I have seen everything from private rooms to tents with 100 men in them.... it will just take ingenuity on your part to find a way to jo, but don't worry you won't be the only one in that predicament so I'm sure there will be some solution to that problem that everyone has worked out.

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend in the Navy who is currently deployed. I asked him what he did to take care of matters. He says at lights out every night that it gets really quiet, and that's when he does it... and can hear others doing it as well. But it's just not a talked about thing.

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm in the military and possibly looking at a deployment. i know there's a ton of stuff to think about, but i can't help but wonder...how am i gonna jerk off?! Anyone have experience with this? did you get enough opportunities?

and out of curiosity, did you notice any man to man craziness going on? feel like people are pretty tight-lipped about it, and I'm wondering what to expect.

thanks.

Men have always jerked off in the military. This is nothing new. Depending on where you are being deployed there could be a number of places. If you are in the Navy, there is always your berthing and the stall , especially at night. If you have duty , lots of guys would find a spot on the ship and jerk one off. If you are being deployed out to the field,, again restroom area or at night under the covers.Where there's a will there's a way,and everyone does it.I really wouldn't worry about it all that much. As far as man to man craziness, probably not as likely and I would be careful looking for it.But it does happen as well.Don't ruin your career over it though.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Use one of those tough military condoms to jerk. Time and place is up to you. In my day in the military, using a condom to jerk was referred to as a "sanitary handjob".

dmonkey

Sexy Member
Media

thanks.
Friend of mine is a Colonel in the British Army, he is openly out in the army and tells me it goes on everywhere and guys help each other out. I shouldnt worry.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up in a family of 8 kids and 3 brothers, always had to do it quietly, and find when I make love now I really growl loud, makes it more intense, you always find a way to get off!

playguy

Just Browsing
Media
I've read that the word "wank" comes from the British military. Soldiers would jerk off in the bunk beds at night and the noise the beds made was "wank wank wank etc."

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you deal with the jism in your bunk or sleeping bag? It's got to be cleaned up
doesn't it? I never heard anyone doing it or talking about it. Maybe they did it in a stall
in the latrine. (Army)

joebubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a friend who was doing research in the Antarctic, they had dorm halls set up for dozens of guys. He said at night it sounded like a hundred dogs licking themselves frantically.

I think that 90-99% of guys jo regularly so I wouldn't worry about being the only one. Good luck!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While in basic training at Lackland, I honestly don't remember getting a hard on or having a wet dream. Of course that has been a long, long time and rumor was they put salt peter in our chow.

And even though I was gay, I didn't want to be "outed" and kept my sexual orientation behind the doors.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha... you may be in luck. I was in the army. Most dudes I talked to said they usually had to be pretty open with their roommate(s) in order to get privacy, if their room wasn't split. But most nowadays are. Just make sure you respect others by playing music a little loud, or warn them beforehand to put on some headphones to cover the noise.

I was lucky. Scratching the record was easy, as I went into the S4 NCOIC's tent to do it. I just told him I had to relieve some pressure, and he left me alone.