Jerking off every day.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was an early teen, I used to jerk off three or four times a day.

Now, I can jerk off or fuck every day, and still have plenty of cum to fill up a rubber.

Up to a point, the more often you have an orgasm, the more semen your body will make.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
most days I jerk off at least once. Sometimes I don't jerk off (.like yesterday) because I am out of the house all day, and when I get back in I'm too tired or not horny. I j/o to stay sane lol (not to mention it feels REALLY good!)

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you're asking about "jerking off" and I don't have a willy to "jerk" but I do masturbate at least once every day.

Semen, I believe, is on a supply and demand basis, like breast milk. You can only store so much, so I think there'd be the same amount if you wanked every day, or every other day. I could be wrong though.

i cant speak for evey man but only for myself. i rarely "jerk it" anymore, maybe once a week, i usually like to save it for sex with my girl. but when i go a day or 2 without busting, i usually shoot alot more than if i had sex multiple times a day or jerked it multiple times a day

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's natural behavior and we all do it. Whether you do it three times a day or only three times a week is up to you. Just remember to keep the palms of your hands shaved. And if your vision begins to fade, it might be a good idea to lay off the five-finger release for a while until you can read the comics again without squinting.

Good luck with that.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
varies, sometimes 2-3 x a day, sometimes i go for a couple of days without. depends on how much sex i am getting

the other night i cummed 3x with sex, then jerked off the next morning with my usually woody

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Often twice, sometimes once, sometimes three times. Usually not more than three, and almost never not at all. Only if I'm not feeling well. I think the longest without has been three days.