Jerking-off for truckers while driving

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Drew2themax, May 5, 2010.

1. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is some valid concern here, but not all that much. For law enforcement to make an arrest, or even issue a citation, the cop would have to actually see you exposing yourself. Otherwise the trucker would have to pull over when the cop stopped you and fill out a formal complaint. Then he'd have to show up later in court to testify about what you were doing and, believe me, they're way too busy trying to make a living to waste their time with criminal complaints and court appearances over such a trivial offence. But with the proliferation of cell phones these days it's the reason I don't flash truckers much anymore. If one of them were to call it in it could still result in the inconvenience of being pulled over and questioned.

Attached Files:

2. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

I love to drive and stroke my cock have had several people watch me its so hot!!!

3. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    That would seem to be even more distracting and dangerous than using a cell phone while driving.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I've had lots of fun doing this thread's subject and want to add that only once while having this kind of fun did I receive a horn blowing response from the passer by as he spead up and went on their way. This couple (m/f) had kept by my side for what seemed like a long, long time.

5. Connor_McNamara

Connor_McNamara New Member

Just a quick question. Can you see better when you are in the lane directly beside somebody on the passenger side or 2 lanes over? And if you can see better when you are right beside somebody on their passenger side how can they see your face to see if you are looking or enjoying it?

wasted187 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted