Jerking off in bed

aussieguy88

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys,

This may sound like a bit of a stupid question, but how do you jerk off in bed and not get cum everywhere? I mean, it would be good at the time when you're really horny but what about the next morning or the next night when you have all this dried cum all over your sheets...

I have played with my cock in bed before but never shot my load for fear of making a mess. I just go to the bathroom to finish myself off.

If anyone has a technique that results in no mess, let us know.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude staying clean and jerking off in bed is as simple as boiling potatoes! Just put a towel on the bed and lie on that and have another towel ready to clear up the squirt stains! I always use towels and therefore regardless of whether I'm wanking wet or dry it keeps the bedsheets nice and clean! I enjoy wanking wet using spit or lube and that can get messy especially when my precum starts to leak so towels are the way to go dude

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I never do the bed either for the same reason man- and I hate soaping up in the shower... I do it in my office chair at home- next to the PC--- more fun that way :) but if the bed was the spot, I'd agree with the others and say use a cumrag to blow your wad into!!!!:biggrin1:

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Simple, I have a bath towel underneath me, and a hand towel on me to catch anything, and I finish with a washcloth and Wet Wipe.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I was 12, I grab a pair of underwear out of the laundry basket and wrap them around my dick, stroke away, and then blow my load into them. The right kind of material feels erotic, you don't have friction problems from doing it with your bare hand, and there is no clean up issue.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It all depends on how much and far it shoots. It's fun to aim for your chest or mouth, or pointing straight up to see how high you can shoot. Of course, some will have to mop the ceiling, from what I've read. About half seem to barely shoot anyway, if x-tube is any indication.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a dribbler so I only really cum on my stomach. Don't make a mess of the bed as I then wrap my cock in an old sock and wipe up the excess with another sock. No mess no problem

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
My ex used to jack off whenever he'd get off the phone with me (every day, long distance). Then, his new girlfriend was helping him move into his new apartment and she found the biggest collection of crusty socks.

Moral of this story; do your laundry if you're going to use socks.