Jerking off in bed

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
..better than the shitty rags I found in my ex-roommate's closet.:eek:

... I hope there was a reasonable explanation for this!

Not really; he loved to bottom with many different guys and apparently left his cleaning rag (one of my old towels) in the closet when he moved out. And yes, he never paid me what he owes in rent.:mad:

nikkicarville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When Im having a wank, i like to stroke my cock till i get really horny and wet. Then pull on a sock, right on over my dick. I stroke with the sock over it and cum in the sock. It feels different cuz its not just ur hand like normal and there is very little clean up. Just toss ur sock towards the laundry when u finish.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jerkin off anywhere is so easy, if ur in another building besides your own, go to a stall, if ur in bed at home or whatever, just grab a sock and stick it in the dirty laundry after ward, I use socks constantly. haha keep weird ones that dont match specifically for the purpose too, my jerkin socks, jerk into the sock, wipe up and throw into the sack lickety split. I always hated using up too much time on jerkin, and clean up, its a waste. With a sock it takes about 3 seconds, its AWESOME

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I jack off in bed, I usually just lie on my back, maybe sit up a little, and shoot over my stomach and chest. If I'm really worked up and have a lot of cum, then I try not to let it run down my sides by rubbing it around or catching it with my hands. And if I didn't think ahead to have tissues or a towel nearby, I just go to the bathroom to clean up and then go back to bed. Seems simple to me. Of course, if you have to leave the bedroom to get to the bathroom, then you should just try to have an old sock, tissues, or a towel handy so you don't have to try getting to the bathroom and risk other people in the house seeing you running around dripping cum.

boegeel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whenever i get horny in bed, i usually take some tissue or toilet paper for preparation.. i sleep in the nude, so everytime i feel horny but too lazy or sleepy to take care about the cleaning thing, i would wear a condom.. so i can hump the bed and masturbate all night long without thinking about messing the bed sheet.. wearing rubber to masturbate in bed is the simplest and cleanest way so far

mike7ts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if I wank in bed I shoot on my belly .......then nudge my buddy till he wakes then if in a good mood he will lick it up ..if not happy being woken will tell me ''go fuck yourself I gotta get up in the morning''....either of these is better than any of the above...
Luv Ya All
Mike

9inchfratboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I go for a less conventional approach... tend to jack normally until the moment I actually start cumming, then pinch the head... let it all build up in the shaft, keep stroking with the other half as long as I want, then let it go, into napkins, empty Coke cans in the garbage, or the john if I can make it to the bathroom.

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

This may sound like a bit of a stupid question, but how do you jerk off in bed and not get cum everywhere? I mean, it would be good at the time when you're really horny but what about the next morning or the next night when you have all this dried cum all over your sheets...

I have played with my cock in bed before but never shot my load for fear of making a mess. I just go to the bathroom to finish myself off.

If anyone has a technique that results in no mess, let us know.

Sock.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually shot quite a lot in my load. I usually ask my wife to either put on a rubber or she puts on a cock and ball sheath. I usually ask for a cock and ball sheath as it looks better on, feels better on, and contains all of my cum. Clean up is a snap in the bathroom afterwards. If she puts on a condom, then she usually gives me head, which is quite enjoyable.

Billyboe

Just Browsing
Media
If you shoot point your dick toward you and just whipe your cum off your stomach, or get a towl.. I prefer bed cause it comfortable!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I JO in bed and keep cum rag/towels handy or a box of kleenex. At times i've enjoyed the feeling and scent of rubbing it into my skin after I've shot on my chest.