Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Could be laziness in my old age, but I've recently began utilizing a very simple technique to protect my sheets during ejaculation. I jerk-off every night before sleep. I've started leaving my T-shirt on, instead of sleeping completely nude. When I feel the inevitable spurt coming, I just raise the bottom of my shirt, and trap everything on my belly and chest.

On a cautionary note: my timing was off the other night, and I received a large shot to the eye.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Could be laziness in my old age, but I've recently began utilizing a very simple technique to protect my sheets during ejaculation. I jerk-off every night before sleep. I've started leaving my T-shirt on, instead of sleeping completely nude. When I feel the inevitable spurt coming, I just raise the bottom of my shirt, and trap everything on my belly and chest.

On a cautionary note: my timing was off the other night, and I received a large shot to the eye.

thats always fun lol

MattXXX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Nope, that's how I do it and I'm a youngun :biggrin1:

Str8jockjerking

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends what bed im sleeping in. So hot to lay back in bed legs open hand wrapped around my cock sliding up and down slow and easy feeling my cock pulsing and pre oozing down my shaft. Then at the point of no return your body shakes and you feel those long hot ropes of sperm splatter up my stomach and chest. Sometimes ill wipe is off with a towel or sometimes I'll rub it in till I catch my breath then take a shower. Even better with someone laying next to you or watching. Even steps it up a notch when you leave your door cracked open and act like you don't know your being watched....mmm

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when i was younger (14-15), living at home I used to use a cum rag. Didn't want my mum to find cum stains on things when she washed them. Was OK, until my dad was doing some clearing-up of my one day room before re-decorating and found it...............

These days, I just use a handy, dirty T shirt and chuck it in the laundry bin. I do my own washing now.

jasonhu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to jack off into a towel/paper towel or tissue, but i got tired of that and bought a fleshlight. totally worth it. i can blast away and not worry about cleaning up my cum.

maxxy88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha i remember.. Some years back i used a small empty bottle. A small one which has a lid too.. I cum there closed the lid. Next morning wash it.. n ready for next use again.