Jerking Off in Front of your GF or Wife?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had several lovers who loved to see me masturbate. Two women right now. One, we both do it and watch each other. She is stunning when she fingers herself and cums, and she never fails to get me off the split second she does. The other just loves to watch me do it.

D_Ebesneezer_Spooge

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend enjoys it. Ill do it while she goes to town on herself with her dildo, or similar to Noel. Ill eat her pussy & butthole out whie she's bent over & jack off or while she sits on my face.

awired50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the time. Mutual masturbation should be a part of a couples foreplay !

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it by being asked or just'cuz...she had her monthly...too tired...headache...bs...etc....

When she asked me to do it it was because she wanted to know or see how I did it to please me, or our swing 'friends', to the point of blowing all over. She's actually been a good student and honestly now when I just feel like getting off and she's not in the mood I'll jerkoff...

D

deleted912551

Rather than jerk off, I'd rather just have sex!
Of course thats always the mission! but yes I have, Ive had a few gf's ask me to do it while watching them with their toys which is awesome ! But gets hard to resist (pun intended) jumping on them. Id much rather have sex, but its a good starter or finisher depending on circumstances. Even fun during! but I also have woke up in the middle of night when GF was tired and I was rock hard, she felt it and said to just stand over here and do it.. lol

GNS27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually just start doing it then ask my GF to finish it haha works great when you need a nice old fashion

Reactions: lapdog2001

Ectobryan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, but usually at the end of a long session of fucking where she has become sore or exhausted and I haven't cum yet. I don't cum on her face...for some reason I think she would feel that was disrespectful...as much as I might like to...

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women love to see guys stroking their cocks.. Especially when you show them and tell them your cock is so hard because she gets you excited.. Guys like watching women play with themselves and so it goes the other way as well.. So do it!

Reactions: lapdog2001

helmholtz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely! My last GF loved to watch. She'd sometimes take her top off and kiss my neck and ears while keeping her eyes glued to "the action." :) She loved seeing how far it would shoot, too. It always got her really horny.