Jerking Off in Front of your GF or Wife?

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a gf who loved to watch me jack off. She commented on my precum the first time she gave me a hi/bj and asked if could get so hard that I could use my own pre as lube. The next time we messed around she wanted to watch me stroke it until I came...

We did this several times - sometimes she would get so wet, I would use her pussy juice as lube mixed in with my pre.

I always blew huge loads because I'd edge forever

Reactions: 933295

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She watched me while I watched her, nice turn on! She and I liked it. Sometimes I surprise her and stroke off while waiting in bed while she gets ready for bed, usually leads to sex. And watching her you get to learn what they like and feels good to them.

Reactions: Mister2101

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it sometimes, not a common thing, but she LOVES seeing me do it! It usually takes me longer to cum when I do it in front of her and it makes for a huge cumshot that she's very happy to see. A few times she's told me how to do it, and makes me change what I'm doing by forcing me to tell her how close I am to cumming and then she says, "ok, now do this..." and prolongs my agony. It's all very fun!

Absolutely...she loves it and licks my cum off my head after I shoot my load

Reactions: 933295

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
we have 69 each other many times and then masturbated for each other. I love to put my finger in her pussy and feel how nice a pussy feels. She has watched me masturbate several times and loves to watch me shoot my cum out of my cock. that's the best part she says aside from watching me pleasure myself. We both are very sexual and are not inhibited at all about sex so we've done just about everything there is to do except have a threesome. She is too much of a southern bell to ever subject herself to that. I would do it in a heartbeat but not her. I think most men would. That's just men or most of them anyway.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it when my wife sits on my face and lets me eat her pussy but she is in control of how much and to what extent. She will grind and grunt and quiver while I am lick her clit and eating away at her pussy. It one of the most eroctic things we do!

Same here...I almost love licking her pussy as much as fucking it! Huge turn on when she reaches over and strokes my balls and tickles them

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it and I dirty talk while doing it
I love to talk dirty to my wife while I fuck her and love for her to talk dirty to me while I fuck her. It's hard for her but when she is really turned on she will let go and tell me how much she loves my big long fat cock inside her pussy. When I sense she is about to cum I will start talking about I want her to feel my big long cock inside her pussy feeling my big cock head throbbing inside her pink pussy. She want admit it but I know it help her and intensifies her orgasm. I'll tell her how I love her sucking on my big cock. seeing it in he rmouth sucking on It like its a nice sweet sucker.

I do the same dude...we love talking about each other while fucking..she tells me all the time hot hot my huge cock is and how my head throbs inside.. She really turns me on when she talks about it...I really turn her on when I play with her pussy and she sucks my head off till I fill her with my huge cum load. We really get turned on when she and I lick it up either on my head or I lick it up in her pussy..hot times dude

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember when I was younger this girl we were good friends asked me about my cock. She said she had never seen one before in real lif and was curious. When we got to her house i undid my pants pulled them down tand my boxers . She smiled and started to ask me questions about my cock at the time i was uncut so i told her about the glans shaft foreskin and my balls she asked how it got hard so i jacked it i got hard explaining that it ejaculates sperm inside the vagina she wanted to see what it lookec like so i jerkec my cock u till i goo'ed al, over my chest she appreciated the lesxon on the male anatomy

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl wants to watch me do it. So,I told her I would... right in front of her, from the fully- clothed beginning all the way to the messy, naked finish.
Gonna be a first for me, actually.
Just gotta get the nerve up & find a time. :)
This one,I did for her.
Tied her to the headboard & did it.
She LOVED it. :)