Jerking Off in Front of your GF or Wife?

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My exwife considered masturbation as a form of cheating so I was forced to do it in private. But two of my post marriage girlfriends enjoyed watching me while pleasuring themselves. While both liked to swallow, neither was keen on facials but loved having me cum all over their tits.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

plano.jackn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jerked off in front of one of my girlfriends and my wife...neither one said anything negative about it. I still jerk off in front of my wife all the time.

Reactions: Driver_tk
D

deleted468451

Quite a few times over the years. a couple of times I had to help out when I couldn't cum from a blowjob. I dated one woman who liked watching me get myself off so it was pretty common with her.

D

deleted894563

My wife has watched me, helped her with her technique to get me off......no better lesson than by the master masturbator lol

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I do it in front af @Adle she won't le me finish by myself, she's too tempted to play with me as well ;) But we enjoy seeing each other touching ourselves.
The only time i jerk off to completion for her is when we're not together, I film it for her then ;)

Reactions: AlteredEgo and Adle

bi_dad_40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i just started jerking off one day while we were in bed..my wife got so turned on watching started playing with my balls and then started sucking my nips ...i think i would prefer doing it that way then her jerking me off..plus it really turns her on for somereason.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same here. I mean, why? If my partner sees me hard, and she's there, I either want a BJ or to get busy. Jerking is when no one is there, at least my thought. One chick did ask me once to do it in front of her since I guess she was always curious what guys do when alone. It felt weird. Didn't enjoy it, and I love jerking off when I'm alone. Haven't been asked by anyone else.

Nudist35

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have jerked off in front of my wife, yes. She is totally disinterested in it.

Hi Guys.. Just wondering how many of you have jerked-off (or have been asked to Jerk-off) in front of your GF or Wife? What did they say after you did it? Were they turned on? Were they turned off? Was it a one-time thing or have they asked you to do it again since then?
Love to hear from you !

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I have masturbated for each other and very much a turn on. She has seen me shoot my cum out of my cock for her and she loves seeing it shoot! We have watched each other reach orgasm several times and she has come in while I was masturbating. She knows I have a very high sex drive and need a lot of sex. She usually gives me all I want and I would rather save my cum for her pussy than masturbate because there is nothing as intense as cumming inside her pink pussy. I am much more satisfied sexually cumming inside her pussy than I ammasturbating! No substitute for fucking a nice pussy with my big cock. She loves my cock as much as I love her pussy.

My love wants to masturbate me all the time. I think she suffers from big cock envy. Well she said and I typed...

Yadda yadda

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have done it before. My current GF is not really into it. She's kind of neutral about watching others masturbate. She gets off on seeing me penetrate other girls. So we've had group and swinger experiences for that. I'm not into watching others or group sex. I prefer one-on-one. One of my ex-GFs, Korean, was REALLY into cocks and loved to watch me masturbate. I felt almost to the point where she liked it better than sex!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys.. Just wondering how many of you have jerked-off (or have been asked to Jerk-off) in front of your GF or Wife? What did they say after you did it? Were they turned on? Were they turned off? Was it a one-time thing or have they asked you to do it again since then?
Love to hear from you !
Jerking off together is incredible, especially when making eye contact with each other.

C.

She found it far more fascinating than I every thought it to be.