Jerking Off in Front of your GF or Wife?

FootballBro25

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jerked off once in the shower with my wife so she could watch. Openly jerk while we're having sex if I'm watching her or we're changing positions or whatever. Jerked off onto ex-gfs plenty of times after fucking in college.

Is this something that's so rare that a forum question is asked about it? I thought I was pretty normal with this stuff.

OlderNudistM

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems all the crazier sexual things I've done was with ex gf. Everything from masturbating each other to watching each other, to anal to fucking almost everywhere. I loved watching her masturbate and she would ask me to masturbate for her. She loved feeling the hot cum in her cleavage or on her big tits. My wife though is another story!

Old Dan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife will randomly tell me to come to her and Jack Off. Sometime I cum on her and have to lick her clean. Other times she tells me to cum in my hand, or a plate she has handy. I always have to clean up my mess.
She has sent me a text while I was mowing or working in the yard. I have to go inside strip and Jack myself right then, then go back and finish the yard.
We may be watching TV and she will hit pause and tell me to do it now.
We have been driving down the highway and she will say turn off on the next side road and jack myself off. She doesn't give me any warning, just do it now.
At a restaurant she has told me to do it while sitting in the booth. I usually have to cum in my hand then scrape it onto my dinner or use it as butter on my bread.
When she tells me to do it I do it when ever and where ever we are, she doesn't worry. She does keep a good look out so her fun does not get spoiled.
Every once in a while I take to long to have my orgasm and she will tell me to stop.
She doesn't care, this is HER entertainment.

Yep, she sometimes likes to play with my balls when I do it and she loves holding my dick when it cums. Says she loves the pumping and pulsing moves it makes

thedownlow

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve pulled out and jerked myself off into my wife. Back in college my roommates gf was fascinated with cocks. He was hung, myself small. She watched my jerk off several times as she was just curious. Just watched fully clothed, nothing else.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many times while my wife is going down on me she takes my hand and puts it on my cock so that I can beat off while in her mouth. Other times I remove her hand and finish the job while she is blowing me. Not quite the same thing as her watching me jack off, but then that would be a waste of good cum!!!

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife will randomly tell me to come to her and Jack Off. Sometime I cum on her and have to lick her clean. Other times she tells me to cum in my hand, or a plate she has handy. I always have to clean up my mess.
She has sent me a text while I was mowing or working in the yard. I have to go inside strip and Jack myself right then, then go back and finish the yard.
We may be watching TV and she will hit pause and tell me to do it now.
We have been driving down the highway and she will say turn off on the next side road and jack myself off. She doesn't give me any warning, just do it now.
At a restaurant she has told me to do it while sitting in the booth. I usually have to cum in my hand then scrape it onto my dinner or use it as butter on my bread.
When she tells me to do it I do it when ever and where ever we are, she doesn't worry. She does keep a good look out so her fun does not get spoiled.
Every once in a while I take to long to have my orgasm and she will tell me to stop.
She doesn't care, this is HER entertainment.
That's hot as fuck!