Jerking off in outer space

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Four Russians, a French guy and a German guy just kept each other company (on Earth) for 105 days. The idea is to see if people can get along for a length of time comparable to a Mars Mission.

My question is how do you think they are going to get on with each other if they have to sneak a wank in close quarters? That's a whole lot of spunk. In zero G is it going to get stuck everywhere? Can it be recycled? How will they keep the peace if these guys can't wank for six months?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A new set of volunteers will be doing the same challenge again next year but for a whole year and a half in order to more acurately simulate the time to get to mars.
It is interesting indeed to wonder if they have some kind of facility to allow for sexual relief. Any astronaughts here able to enlighten us?

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Send it off into space in the Spunknik. Although, that could be a bad way to start off relations with an alien life form, stotting a barrel of spunk off their windscreen.

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Send it off into space in the Spunknik. Although, that could be a bad way to start to any relations with an alien life form, stotting a barrel of spunk off their windscreen.

:biggrin1: lol

We could end up creating a human-alien hybrid before we ever encountered the aliens.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a really interesting question! Good thread OP!
They must have a system for going for a piss in a non gravity environment which would mean something attached to the penis so maybe they shoot into that? But unless it was as thin as a condom, wanking would be difficult.

I suggest we send a query to NASA and ask them what systems are in place for a guy to ejaculate in zero gravity.

Maybe they have to jerk each other off and the jerker catches the jizz in a near proximity container while the jerkee is rolling his eyes back and curling his toes.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Space. The final frontier. I agree it has to have already happened. Thanks for the links. Pieterjoke came up with the obvious solution. For some reason I never even thought of using a condom to masturbate. All I pictured is a guy who's a heavy shooter shooting over his head and then trying to mop up the drops before anyone catches him.

When I think of sex in outer space I don't think so much of people having sex, because of all the complications, but I do think of how most guys can't go more than a few days or weeks without becoming uncomfortable. It will probably mostly be guys anyway. Any women on the missions can't be expected to be a sperm repository for a spaceship full of guys. It does seem like a natural environment for a buddy to help a buddy, but we know how complicated that can get. But it would be kind of stupid to be all clandestine about it. I have a housemate situation and he and I masturbate whenever and wherever we want to. Being used to it now, it would be difficult to have it any other way.

I've been in a same sex environment for months, Army training--and I can tell you people are pretty sneaky about it. The whole time I was in basic training, we only caught one guy jerking off in the bathroom stall. Somebody heard him and kicked the door open. But I used to have to clean the urinals in the morning and they were always full of sperm. So I know it will come out, but under those circumstances, it can be done quickly.

Maybe Pablo has it right. It will be some kind of a masturbation machine, because they already have those for guys with erectile dysfunction. It's like a penis pump and a milking machine put together. A guy I met through restore-list said he and his [long suffering] wife both loved his. It is called something like a Venus II or Venus 2000 or something. That's another mission altogether.

D

deleted136887

Newton: for every action there is an equal but oposite reaction. So heavy shooters beware. The spunknik goes out door, the shooter bangs into the wall.