Jerking off in outer space

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Erm, wouldn't you just wait until lights out to wank, and then use a cumrag to catch the spunk? I mean, that way nobody would have to be directly aware anyone else was wanking and wouldn't have to worry about being caught. Plus, while Zero G cumshots could get messy, lack of gravity does not prevent fluids from being absorbed by appropriate materials :).

By the way, I have never group wanked in outer space, honest!

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1200...$US!!! Thats about $NZ 2,000!!!
Maybe a fleshlight...anybody tried that? Maybe that would work in non gravity?

I was going to say that. They could make a special one that attaches to the urinal thing that I think they have. Though I honestly don't know how a space bathroom works.

Though I think masturbating in 0 G would be pretty awesome the first time.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without gravity, you could shoot for distances that are Guiness Book of records material!

Once the jizz left your cock, it would just keep going in a straight line until it hit something..like your fellow astronaut or a very important switch...

Maybe they could have scheduled times in the airlock where they can wank themselves silly and then open the airlock to space to clean the cum out.
It would be weird once back on Earth staring up at the stars and knowing your sperm was in orbit.:biggrin1:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pablo said the fleshlight. Something like that would work pretty good. You could rinse it and put it in whatever they use for washing dishes in space. It's just the whole idea that it would be acknowledged and people would know why it was in the dishwasher.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A dishwasher?? I don't think the shuttle has the same facilities as the USS Enterprise. I don't even think they have dishes. All the food is in toothpaste like tubes which they suck out...which gets me thinking..if you could get a fellow astronaut to give you a blow job, (and you give him one too), problem solved!
Win win really, no mess, and added protein.