Jerking off in public

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 2xistTrunks, Feb 13, 2013.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was in Weinershnichel (hot dog place of all places) yesterday and thought about this post. No one was in there so I pulled out my dick and started jerkin off. The girls behind the counter kept lookin over at me but they had no clue. Busted my nut and said goodbye.

2. kevin91

kevin91 Active Member

Seoul, South-Korea. Travelling around the world.
    Some public bathrooms in asia.

3. hd4me2

hd4me2 Member

Steamroom at the gym this afternoon.

4. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great stories guys! Keep em coming!

5. Trevor

Trevor Active Member

Albums:
    Yes you can. When I was a teen I got busted by the cops for having sex on the beach (with a girl) and got hauled into court. They charged me for lewd conduct but the judge threw it out of court because the stretch of beach I was on was private property owned by my uncle who had given me permission to go down there.

The city owned the two beachfront parcels on either side of my uncle's property and patrolled the beach like the city owned the whole place.

hornyguy269 likes this.
  6. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's my personal belief, that sex of any kind in semi-public places is poor judgement. Unless you're at a place like a gay bar, where there is a standard place for that... to me, it's just inappropriate to have sex of any kind in restrooms, gyms, etc. There are places much more secure than that of a public place to have sex. I'm talking about self restraint.

7. long_uncut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would place that BJ while driving ahead of texting as a road hazard!

8. pinokio

pinokio Active Member

Albums:
    The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
    the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

#48 pinokio, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
  9. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Somebody is going to fuck around and get arrested.

10. biz4two

biz4two New Member

Albums:
    Fun topic and thread! But...still have to use good judgment.

Yeah...I've done it...and back in the day without all the cameras. In today's world...probably not.

Still...fun to think about!

biz
    :biggrin1:

11. pinokio

pinokio Active Member

Albums:
    my post? oh. I'm not writing anything like that. If so, why not arrest all those mums and dads who complain on forums for parents how their little kids masturbate and so on?

Oh thanks, I'll take notice to that next time. Now I see why there are no topics about what's going on in that period of life... maybe besides "My teacher's bulge" ;) If that is the law here - ok, sorry. Sexual experience... lol, I didn't know you can call it so in this case ;)

#51 pinokio, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
  12. Desirevous

Desirevous Member

Albums:
    I used to travel a lot for business and I would get really horny on the road, especially if I were staying in a beautiful resort. One day, in Arizona, after swimming I really needed to cum. As I lay on the bed near the window, I realized that some men who were outside, behind the hotel downstairs, could see me if I opened the curtains. The idea turned me on so much, I did. I opened my legs and began stroking myself, hoping one of them would look up and notice. Finally one of them did and our eyes met. I don't think he could believe it--a naked young woman pleasuring herself and obviously wanting him to watch.

I stared straight at him and made myself cum really hard. He watched it all, never looked away, didn't say anything, just stared. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. I wish I could do it again for real and not just on cam.

Uncutpete and Haggard_Wisdom like this.
  13. Blueranger16

Blueranger16 Member

I've tried it in the fire exit of a mall with a buddy. Lol.

14. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I posted earlier about my girlfriend giving me a public hand job, and that was hot. But the hottest one of all for me was a homosexual encounter many years later, in fact no all that long ago.

I was sunning on a deserted nude beach out in California one day in March, a couple of years back. It was about 9 AM and the temp was right around 60, cold by the locals' standard but it sure felt good to me. The combination of warm sun and nakedness in nature already had me semi erect when a nicely built younger fellow (I'd say late twenties) came walking up the beach. He too was nude and I swear to God that his flaccid cock hung half way to his knees. As he walked that massive piece of meat swung back and forth slapping one thigh and then the other. I have no doubt that there was a practiced rhythm, or gait, to his walk to produce that very effect and it was probably what kept his flaccid dick so large and imposing. But it was a sight to behold and by the time he got to me I had a full blown boner.

In passing me by he said "Hi" and I really wanted to come up with something clever to break the ice and let him know how much I loved his cock. But, since he was half my age, I just returned his greeting in like manner as I didn't want to seem an old troll hitting on a younger guy. He continued on about a hundred feet and then, with his back to me, spread his towel on the sand. He did so while standing with his legs somewhat spread (perhaps on purpose?) which gave me a fabulous, albeit slightly distant, view of his humongous man meat pendulously swaying back and forth between his legs. Once settled on his towel he cast a few glances my way ... or was that just my imagination? By this time my cock was so hard that it ached. Glancing up and down the beach to be sure that there was no one else present, I got up and walked to the water's edge and back, sporting my rock hard erection.

As soon as I sat back down on my towel he got up and walked over to me, that monstrous cock still slapping back and forth between his thighs. When he got right up to me he asked "You mind if I have a closer look at that thing?" I said "That's what it's here for ..." and he sat down on my towel facing me. We each scanned the area near and far to be sure that we were still alone on the beach and then he grabbed my cock and began stroking it. Next, he leaned forward and brought his face right down to my throbbing penis. I thought he was going to take it into his mouth, and desperately wanted him to do so. But instead he just rolled his head about, getting the closeup look that he craved, slapping his face with my stiff cock several times. Then he raised back up to a sitting position, lifted my legs over his and scooted right up against me cock to cock. By this time he was fully erect and I was surprised to see that his cock was about the same size as mine. Maybe a half inch, or so, longer but identical in girth. The guy was definitely a "show-er" as opposed to a "grower." He began stroking both our cocks, first one hand on each and then with our cocks belly to belly and both his hands wrapped around the combined package.

I cannot begin to describe my thoughts, feelings and emotions as I looked down at those two nearly identical cockheads grinding together. For whatever reason it was one of the hottest sexual encounters I had ever experienced and I told him that he had me so turned on that I was liable to cum any minute. In a very sultry voice he said that he wanted my cum all over his dick, then he drooled a bunch of saliva on our two cocks and sped up his hand action. With that I released one of the most voluminous loads of cum I have ever witnessed. My second spurt looked to be the size of a tow rope and, straight up against gravity, nearly hit me in the face. Wave after wave of ejaculatory spasms continued as my cum drenched the both of us and I nearly blacked out. My vision actually dimmed considerably but I maintained consciousness. I was brought back to reality when that same sultry voice said "I am totally stoked over your hot cum on my dick, thanks buddy." Then he slapped me on the shoulder, got up and walked out to the surf line to rinse off.

I was absolutely stunned and just collapsed on my beach blanket, covered with my own cum. I lay there for five or ten minutes, then noticed a couple walking up the beach about a quarter mile away. So I got up, walked out into the surf, rinsed off and finally subdued my continuing erection with the cold saltwater. I would have loved to stick around and learn something about the guy. But he gave no indication that he was interested in going beyond a hot cock to cock frot session and I had friends to meet in town. So I picked up my gear, gave him a wave (he had resumed walking the beach with his provocative, pendulous dick action) and left for my car. But I most assuredly did not leave the memory behind me.

hornyguy269 and Mister2101 like this.
  15. mwb123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Back when I was younger (mid to late teens) I used to go on holiday to a Balearic island which had a lot of nudist beaches. Now I'm not into nude bathing, but my parents were (don't ask - I think it scarred me for life! lol) so I would keep my modest meat in my swimming shorts, but anyway... Seeing all the other young hot Spanish and Italian female holiday makers wandering around in all their glory gave a young lad like me quite a stirring sensation in the trouser department.

Now of course I don't want to be wandering around on a nudist beach, with my parents with an erection so I used to as soon as I felt myself "rising to the occasion" I would nip off into the sea to cool everything down.

There were occasions were these feelings were too much, so I used to make my excuses and say I was going off for a walk into town or something similar. I would wonder off down the beach and head up into the sand dunes at the back. The dunes were the usual rising mounds of sand with small trees dotted around. I'd make my way 100m or so into them and then go to town on myself - often releasing some of the largest loads ever. Once finished, I'd wander back, hit the sea to clean off and then head back to base camp.

As I became more confident with this little personal arrangement with myself I used to go off for "walks" after dinner etc and head into the dunes of a wank or two.

I have no idea if I was ever seen or not - but it was fun at the time!

hornyguy269 likes this.
  16. goldenf

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That was a nice story.

17. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was stationed at Fort Hood, TX and many of the neighbors would sunbathe naked on their balcony when it got really hot. One lady, a German woman lived on the lower level across from me, and I had a pair of binoculars and would look at her large breast. My ex even caught me looking, but she didn't care. One day while
    I was home for lunch, I couldn't resist the temptation. I was hot and my dick was really hard. I quietly went over and stood next to her. She had her eyes closed. I began to jack off with two hands. My heart was beating like crazy and the rush was unbelievable. I came quickly and struggled like hell to get my dick back in my pants to I could leave.

18. D_Charlie_Choadholder

I went to the washroom at a restaurant and no dividers at the urinal.
    i pissed wiped my cock with paper and started a slow stroke. My dick felt heavy in my hand, i just had to cum. So when this young guy came in, i tried to make it seem as if i wanna hide it. He says "hard to piss hard isn't it". I said 'i'm trying to make it go down" when he replied "only one way to do it". So i started stroking, so dd he. We both came pretty hard and walk out as if nothing happened...was cool

hornyguy269 likes this.
  19. Sexualurges

Sexualurges Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This is very hot...I love masturbating I have done it in bathroom stalls, under a desk, in a closet, in the suntan bed, on the beach ....it's a blast...literally!

20. kr8zy

kr8zy Member

For me I have a weird hang up about this. The idea of doing anything in true public really bothers me and is a big turn off. BUT... the ides of doing something in a "socially acceptable" environment, for instance some kind of sex club or swinger club or something, in front of everyone else really turns me on. It's not really public, but what would you call it? Casual?

Draft saved Draft deleted