Jerking off in public

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Punk, I love the way you show your big cock off, with its great angle, and the amazing distance that you shoot, and how much you enjoy it all. Yours are some of the very few gay videos that really get me off.
That makes two of us, uncupete.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Property owners can control access to the beach via private property, but not access along the coastline if possible.

San Gregorio State Beach in San Mateo County has a state park entrance and on the other side of a seasonal stream outlet to the sea is the nude area. You pay some guys $7 to park and get quick access to the naked part.

Here's me jerking off in public at San Gregorio several years ago:

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/beach-wank-double-cum-squirt-24124501
I always love watching your vids.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't confuse California with the rest of the USA. In Virginia and other eastern states, an individual, corporation, or municipality can own a beach (as well as land adjacent to any body of water), and control access to that beach.
Who cares about virginia those beachs are WORTHLESS Because of hurricanes hope you enjoy rebuiling every year and having your shit flooded

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I jerk off in public a lot. I drive a semi and jerk off in the front seat a lot.

But I used to deliver lumber to new home sites. I made it a habit or goal to jerk off in all the new homes being built. If I ft to a house with no workers. I'd drop my load of lumber. Go inside and drop my other load in a room somewhere. I got caught mid cum by a worker once

Ajones9696

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I jerk off in public a lot. I drive a semi and jerk off in the front seat a lot.

But I used to deliver lumber to new home sites. I made it a habit or goal to jerk off in all the new homes being built. If I ft to a house with no workers. I'd drop my load of lumber. Go inside and drop my other load in a room somewhere. I got caught mid cum by a worker once
That's hot man. I try to have my cock out driving around hoping a trucker will see it. Haven't been very successful

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's hot man. I try to have my cock out driving around hoping a trucker will see it. Haven't been very successful
I'm always looking. I drive the truck a lot and have my cock out. I will just stroke it as I drive. I even carry plain condoms so I can avoid the mess.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone ever been caught? What was the reaction?
Once by a construction worker. He got pisseed and started yelling and said he was going to contact the company I drove for.

Read my above post to see what I was doing.

Reactions: cadmanken

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone ever been caught? What was the reaction?
He caught me mid orgasm. He walked in as I was dropping my load all over the floor......

I never heard anything from my boss. So I assume he didn't call

fxstsb96

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Driving to work one morning, I was very horny and had some extra time as I left earlier than normal. I got off the highway in downtown St. Louis and went down to the riverfront. I parked on the riverfront in my pickup and got my dick out and stroked one out right there on the Mississippi River bank looking at the Gateway Arch!
Hot

Reactions: hornyguy269

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually have done it a fair amount. Here are a few examples
-- On the nude beach, back in the dunes. Every summer or two there is a couple who, after chatting awhile express interest in see how an uncut cock works in real life. I'm always happy to demonstrate, soft and hard, and to let them try for themselves. This has happened all my life.
-- In the steam room at the Y as a prelude to getting a hand or blow job. That was a while ago.
-- In a few orgies, I had fucked all night in all sorts of combinations, with condoms, basically edging without cumming. Toward the end, I would ask a favorite partner if she wanted me to cum all over her. People close would hear, or notice and a little crowd would gather, cheer us on as we both stroked toward orgasm, and applaud as I pumped rope after rope of semen over her.
-- With my young naked wife on a rock in a cove in a Canadian state park. We were both jerking, then she came and then held my balls as I came. When I had finished shooting, I looked up and saw the faces of 6 or so hikers looking down at us. It turned out the the trail had run right along the edge of the cliff that was right above our rock, maybe twenty feet up.

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did it once when i was 18 (2years ago). I was sitting down at a pond during a bike trip and started jerking. Then a hot runner - he was around 30 - saw me while running by. He then stopped and watched me cum.
I would watch you too!

Reactions: sexygayboy14