Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its pretty uncomfortable. The whole cramped feeling is really not much of a turn on.

I can see where that would be difficult...especially if you have a small car. luckily, i have an SUV, but i still haven't tried it hahaha My town is too small!! lol Too many people know me ha

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can see where that would be difficult...especially if you have a small car. luckily, i have an SUV, but i still haven't tried it hahaha My town is too small!! lol Too many people know me ha

I have done it a lot on a dark country road after taking home my date in High-school. Just hoping I never got stopped, it would hard to explain all that moving around trying to pull my pants up. I am a closet exhibitionist, and have done it in a vehilce with others In the front seat.*GMC Sierra has a lot of tilt room on the wheel.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was on a bus one night coming home from a weekend ski trip. I had my head on the window listening to music about to fall asleep and along side the bus is a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The dude had the front driver light on, pants down stroking a hardon. I think he stayed along side the bus on purpose to give a show. I watched in amazement for about 5 minutes....never got to see him cum but got a good look at his big beat and thick balls.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Done it once as a teenager, was waiting in my parent's van while they were in the store. It was kinda dark out and we had tinted windows.

I've never done it while driving though. I don't dare to. I live in the city and spend most of my commute on the highway.

I was on a tour bus once, and I've seen one dude rubbing his junk through his pants but as soon as he noticed me, he stopped. His reaction was kinda funny because as soon as he turned his head to check if anyone was looking, his eyes met mine. Insert split-second awkwardness, lol. He smiled and laughed. That was that.

Last edited:

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Gotten hand job from bf on the way home a few times. As a teen I did jerk off once on the way home - long drive. Always hoped a hot truckers would notice. Living in a college town a few years ago I would pull my cock out in morning traffic. Got noticed once by a nice looking older guy. And once I was on my way home from work the guy in a jeep next to me pulled out his cock and started jerking it. He was pretty hot. I turned down the next street and he turned on the next one down and parked at the nearby park. I really wanted to stop and get some quick head but passed it up. Later that week there was a CL ad out for the same guy. Apparently he had a hardcore harding to fuck in his jeep.

alexhayley

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a time driving on the interstate and it was at a standstill, I was really horny and decided why not? I was high enough up that most cars couldn't see me, minus the truckers. So I just went at it, the other lane was moving a little quicker and of course a trucker pulled up. He happened to glance over and noticed me, he honked his horn and I looked up. He lifted his eyebrow and gave me a thumbs up. I came for him, and it was really hot. lol.

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a time driving on the interstate and it was at a standstill, I was really horny and decided why not? I was high enough up that most cars couldn't see me, minus the truckers. So I just went at it, the other lane was moving a little quicker and of course a trucker pulled up. He happened to glance over and noticed me, he honked his horn and I looked up. He lifted his eyebrow and gave me a thumbs up. I came for him, and it was really hot. lol.

:biggrin1:

jackinjackson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i had a 45 minute drive home every day, so a couple times a week, i'd drop my pants to my ankles and stroke my cock on the way home. i was very careful to not let any women or children see...i drive a chevy truck, so its a little high off the ground. i would intentionally drive by a trucker, and if i'd notice he was nice looking, i'd ride by him and jack some..if he sped up...fine..if he slowed down fine....i understood it wasnt something they were interested in. once, this FINE guy in his early 30's, (who looked like patrick duffy, curly black hair, tanned skin) saw me..smiled..and watched...i did the fist to mouth gesture, and sure nuff he nodded..i pointed up ahead , which was my exit and we got off, in more than one way. its a rural area and we got back on the onramp, i got in his truck....we took care of each others boners, and shook hands and he went on his way, as did i. no harm done. and probably a once in a lifetime chance.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I did this along time ago, thank goodness it was before cell phones. The interstate is the best road to jerk off on. I stopped doing it the few times i did it because i had a problem keeping the acceleration at a consistent speed..Now that i am a bit older i think more about the consequences if i got caught. At least you can keep your eyes on the road...Now i am to busy trying to avoid the reckless people who text while driving...

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I were observing our 10th anniversary. We drove about 30 miles to a special restaurant and I fingered her gently, she had a cumm. one the way home I helped her cumm again,, then again. Before the night was over she had cumm 10 times.. Of course you know women can come repeatedly when hot and loved in the right way. At home in bed I had my big cumm inside her.