Jerking off in the open garden

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by vietnamlynx, Jul 13, 2006.

1. vietnamlynx

vietnamlynx New Member

Tonight is Saturday. I do not have any thing to do at my room. It is very boring to stay in the room. I go to the cyber shop near my dorm and surf on the website lpsg.org and happen to see a clip of horse hung boy by seancody.com.

The boy in clip has a very huge cock which is very long and thick. The length maybe is 9 inches and the girth is very thick I can not estimate the girth. It is swollened in the middle of the shaft which is curled down a little. I can see he grasps his girth in his full fist. The swollen part is bigger than his full fist. His show makes me hard on. My cock is growing under my brief and stretching to make the glans poking hard agaisnt my solf brief.

Though my cock is not as big as this boy’s cock but it is very big for a vietnamese size. My cock is 8.1 inches long and 6 inches round. Now it is pulsing under my brief. I can’t stand controling the feeling so that I cup my bulge and squeeze it gently.

After finishing seeing the clip I decide immmediately leave the cyber shop and come back to my dorm where there is a garden. It is middle night now so there is nobody out there. I sit on the stone bench. I stretch and spread apart my legs while rest my back against the bench support and unzip my pants. I quickly pull the brief down and expose my already hard cock out. My hard on pokes into the air.

The midnight air is very cool and the moon is shining. I can see my precum oozing. I bend my forward to lick the precum then swirl my tongue around the swollen glans. The total glans in my mouth and I gently suck it. I feel a very high sensation so I tighten my asshole. I do it for a while. Again I rest my back against the bench support and grasp my hot hard cock in one grasp and I move my hip up and down to let my long cock sliding in my fist. I do it for a while and I stop to stroke my cock harder and harder. The harder I stroke my cock, the more I tighten my asshole until I feel something churn in my balls. I am going to cum. But I do not want to shot immediately so that I stop stroking for a while to let the high feeling come down then I stroke again. I undo this many time until I can not control myself and a stream of cum burst out. This time I feel the totally sensation. My cock throb and pulse for a while before all the cum shot out. I take a deep breath of midnight air and zip my pants then go up to my room.

2. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

these are supposed to be FICTITIOUS(fake) stories.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted