Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, a pinching and occasional twisting helps in addition to the rubbing. It brings on an intense orgasm like none that I can get by just jacking it.
Actually, I like a good tonguing of the frenulum, or sucking of the frenulum which can give an absolutely explosive orgasm.

When edging, that is definitely a place to stay away from, or else you won't be edging anymore!

Reactions: sideofrys22

frenart69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a great cock tease... pulling up and down will get me off, but to really extend the enjoyment of only frenum jo, a light pinch combined with a constant slow rolling back and forth between the fingers is a river of pleasure.

frenart69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree Silvertriumph2, but a nice slow stretch and holding it there on the edge can give you more control. Then slowly let the skin slide out from your fingers and back onto the shaft.

dave3622

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done this a few times and the orgasm can be very intense. You do need to have a lot of self control though as it can take a while. Several times whilst trying this I have simply given up due to an overwhelming need to cum, and gone back to my usual methods.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's a great cock tease... pulling up and down will get me off, but to really extend the enjoyment of only frenum jo, a light pinch combined with a constant slow rolling back and forth between the fingers is a river of pleasure.

Yes, totally agree. This is my favorite way to have a prolonged edging experience and good orgasm. Absolutely love it.

I started doing this in college, when I wanted to jerk off in bed without my roommate hearing it. Don't know how successful I was with the secrecy, but I enjoyed it myself.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree Silvertriumph2, but a nice slow stretch and holding it there on the edge can give you more control. Then slowly let the skin slide out from your fingers and back onto the shaft.

You caught me, frenart69!
Actually I got a bit turned on just trying to describe it, since it's one of my favorite things to do with the frenulum. I love that part of my cock
and glad that when I was cut that it was left to play with and enjoy.

The pinching, the twisting, and the slow stretching pull and slow release,
a gift from the gods. You can get just to the point of no return, hold it and then it will drop away. Leaving you with another body/soul shudder!
For another go at it later!

frenart69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad to hear the sordid details silver. a sensitive frenum is a wonderful thing to have ...if only playmates knew better on how to work it for us

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never done this. I will try it sometime soon. Maybe late tonight after I get home from my job. You guys make it sound really great! I can't wait! :biggrin1:

kenluis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never done this. I will try it sometime soon. Maybe late tonight after I get home from my job. You guys make it sound really great! I can't wait! :biggrin1:

Uhuh, me too, but I have to wait. My last wank was way divine.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Uhuh, me too, but I have to wait. My last wank was way divine.

You just may find that a frenulum orgasm is even more divine!
Try it soon, and I bet you do it again, and it will always be in your
sexual repertoire. Have someone do it to you, or even better have them suck on your frenulum and you will have an explosion to remember! :wink:

frenart69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You just may find that a frenulum orgasm is even more divine!
Try it soon, and I bet you do it again, and it will always be in your
sexual repertoire. Have someone do it to you, or even better have them suck on your frenulum and you will have an explosion to remember! :wink:

Anyone in SF wanting to try it with me?

:yumyum: