Jerking Off Till You Bleed?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Beau_Peep, Jan 14, 2011.

1. D_Beau_Peep

D_Beau_Peep New Member

Hey Folks!

I was jerking off like some crazy mofo and I made my dick bleed. I am uncut and my skin was super tight behind the head. I was rubbing my mushroom and I saw alittle blood. Has this happened to anyone else? Please lemme know. Thanks :)

2. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

This happened to a friends brother in high school. He went to the hospital lol

3. jeff926

Gold Member

In highschool, a doctor recommended us to go straight to a doctor if we got any injuries on the glans because the mucous membrane is vulnerable to spread infection due to its high vascularity.

4. D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

D_Kisha_Mia_Ash Account Disabled

If it's a tight skin you have torn, go to a doctor ASAP

5. absolutjock

absolutjock Active Member

Albums:
    I did it in high school... More than once. Typically, its equitable to rug burn and isnt a major issue. Just be sure to continue to carefully clesn your cock in the shower, wear clean underwear, and give it a fucking rest (literally and figuratively).

I dont think you need to run to your doctor, then again, thats a very personal call and you have to make that decision for yourself.

If youre going to continue to masterbate on such a frequent level, i might suggest lubrication (and dont wait until it starts to get tender... Lubrication on broken skin will not help).

I would recommend using this healing time and the sexual frustration that will obviously be mounting to focus your energies towards finding a partner to engage in these activities with. Keep it wrapped, and keep it kinky!

6. D_Beau_Peep

D_Beau_Peep New Member

Thanks! You're words are much appreciated.

7. Corius

Corius New Member

My mother would tell you to start doing what should have been done for you fkrom the day you were born: Her rule was that every time the baby boy had a bath, or had his diaper changed the foreskin should be cleansed with water and have been eased back just a bit each time so that in time complete retraction would be possible.

Incidentally, as I look back on the value of such care I note that it made masturbation a delight. Old World mothers did know some valuable things>

And, yes, it is possible to help the process along even when you are a grown man.

#7 Corius, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted