jerking off too much causing problems?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lotsofquestions, May 24, 2011.

1. lotsofquestions

lotsofquestions New Member

Albums:
    I was reading on the askmen site about bad things about jerking off. it caught my eye as I jerk off 2-4 times per day, 365 days a year, for the past 7 or 8 years (im 22).

this is a quote from the site "we each know the secrets to getting ourselves off. Masturbating can sometimes create an individual orgasm effect where we train our bodies to respond to our own familiar touch and have a reduced response to other people’s touch, resulting in a tougher time reaching climax with others. A lot of guys can relate to this."

the bold part is what scares me. when fucking my girlfriend it just doesnt feel as good as jerking off. not as tight (shes not a loose slut) and im not that small. 4.5-5 inch girth. maybe its just because she is so damn wet down there? when I start to fuck her very hard and very fast, I hardly feel anything in my dick. Its hard to tell if im inside of her or not, and especially hard to tell if im still rock hard, or just half hard. I can definitely tell when im about to cum though. I am very new to sex, I was a virgin when I met her 3 months ago and she doesnt know that. and not trying to brag, but I think I did very good for a virgin!!! (im good at improvising things!!)

so I was just wondering if there is anyone here that can relate to one, or more of my problems/questions that I have posted here. thank you!

2. Original English Thick Cut

Well the fact she lubricates so much tells me she likes it. Haveing sex with someone else has a bit of a learning curve. Better hot and wet than dry and impregnable (sorry about that pun). Learn to slow down a bit and ask her what she likes. If she is also fairly inexperienced try to get her to clamp down on you. Once she learns the control she can give you a lot tighter experience. Also her clamping down can help her come, and a when her orgasm hits and your cock gets the squeeze repeatedly it is a very nice sensation!

Alternately you can broach the subject of butt fucking, bit be subtle. "Mind if I shove it up your ass" may not be subtle enough!

3. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you jerked off as much as you say, and there are other threads that went over this very same subject, you do become used to the friction of your hand. Your hand (or fingers better put) know exactly where to put themselves for you to achieve the ultimate orgasm thru masturbation. Best thing you can do now is stop jerking off so damn much and communicate with your new partner. Do you cum from intercourse with her? How long does it take? The worst thing you can do is begin to tell yourself in your brain during the act itself that I'm taking too long, or this, or that, etc. Just enjoy it and the best I can tell you is to try different positions with her. Some positions will give you a little more friction and are not the same for everyone (some guys have a downward curve, upward curve, straight out, or curves right or left). Find the positions that make your member a happy guy and also of course are making her happy. No such thing as too wet man. At least not in my experience (I used to be married).

4. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    good answer, I like that one. she gets wet instantly, and when I push my dick real deep inside of her, I feel her squirm a little bit and moan.. but its hard to get it really deep inside of her on every stroke. I am 6-6.5 long BTW. I was actually going to bring up her clamping down on my dick a few days ago but I totally forgot LOL!!! next time I see her I will definitely bring it up ;)

I have asked her about anal, last night actually. she said shes been close.. when being fucked and he slips out and almost goes into her ass. she said it hurts but she didnt say she was against it... she said "let me stick something in your ass and see how it feels". I think one day I could get her to do that. it scares me too though.... what if it stinks and is shitty and stuff? that is VERY embarrassing for the both of us.

5. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    another very good answer, I like this site!!! I am going to try to stop jerking off so much, thats easier said than done though! yes I cum from fucking her. it takes a while though if I go at a normal pace, which I suppose is good. I can make her cum more than once before I cum... butvits not because im an expert though, its because im having "problems" down there physically and mentally! once I start fucking her as hard and fast as I can for about 1 minute it makes me cum though... I guess that feels like im jerking off? I definitely do psyche myself out mentally too while we are fucking. I guess I just need more practice thats all!!

thanks for the answers, appreciate it!! :)

6. xperseusx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of the risks you take with anal sex. If you or she are really concerned with that, she could always douche. Fleet now makes enemas that don't have the laxative effect the old ones have. Regular water also works if you have a delivery system.

7. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    yeah I dont know about her... but for me that would be kinda awkward to ask or bring up and might freak her out,turn her off, or scare her away! maybe were just not old enough or experienced enough yet, or comfortable enough with each other. same thing with her pussy... it kinda "stinks" sometimes. I ate her out yesterday and literally gagged twice and almost puked (I have a very weak stomach and gag reflex... I hid it from her though and continued like a trooper until she came!!) shes not disgusting down there... but pussy has a smell, and have it walking around and stuff all day for 12+ hours and it gets more of a smell, like our balls and dicks I would assume. I would love if she washed or cleaned it better/more but dont know how to ask her about it. I think she knows it kinda smells because she was hesitant on letting me eat her out... now I know why!
    oh, and I also fucked her this morning... definitely not a good smelling pussy in the morning. are all girls like that? some more than others? is it easy to clean and have it smelling and tasting perfectly with a few splashes of water or what?

the last girl I was with was a 9.5/10, very high maintenance. took very good care of herself, not sure about her pussy though.. but it kinda "stunk" too for a super model looking girl! maybe its just me??

#7 lotsofquestions, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted