Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You guys hunt alone?
Yes and no, I hunt with a group of people that I've pretty much hunted with all my life, but when we're in our stands we are alone for the most part. There have been a few occasions through the years that a buddy and I have sat together, but not very often.

orionslad

Experimental Member
Media
'Can't find EDIT here. I wanted to say that if anybody finds my quirk offensive or distasteful, I'd be happy to clam up. It's just that I've never found anyone who shares it and knowing that many would be horrified I haven't told many people. That's why when the title of this thread came up on a search I joined up like a shot. (What a groaner!)

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So is it the case that small dicked men feel like real men when killing animals for fun. Why you need be killing and wanking ?
I'll try and keep this on a level that you can understand, since you are obviously pretty simple minded.
Hunters don't kill for "fun", hunters are a very integral part of wildlife management helping to insure the health and well being of many species of animals. In the United States, hunters provide tons of lean quality meat to needy people by donating their harvest through various programs in the state in which they are hunting, thus providing food for the needy and helping to maintain a healthy wildlife population. I could go on and on about the benefits of hunting, but I feel it would just be a waste of my time with you.

And yes, I very much enjoy jacking off in the outdoors.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jerking while hunting. Wouldn't that screw up your aim?;)
JUST THINK OF BEING STUCK IN HIDE FOR HOURS ON END, ALL HOT AND SWEATY WHILE THE SNOW AND ICE GET THICKER OUTSIDE - FUCK - WHO WANTS TO STRUGGLE TO GET THE OLD MAN OUT AND WANK IN THOSE CONDITIONS!G

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll try and keep this on a level that you can understand, since you are obviously pretty simple minded.
Hunters don't kill for "fun", hunters are a very integral part of wildlife management helping to insure the health and well being of many species of animals. In the United States, hunters provide tons of lean quality meat to needy people by donating their harvest through various programs in the state in which they are hunting, thus providing food for the needy and helping to maintain a healthy wildlife population. I could go on and on about the benefits of hunting, but I feel it would just be a waste of my time with you.

And yes, I very much enjoy jacking off in the outdoors.

Come on man tell us your story then!
Post some photos!

Duche bags like @bigirishman are just lost and are looking for a argument!

What jerk would start a thread or join. A thread related to the sexual pleasure of killing animals- get real.

When I started this thread it was about exactaly that killing time when your hunting by jerking off-

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Come on man tell us your story then!
Post some photos!

Duche bags like @bigirishman are just lost and are looking for a argument!

What jerk would start a thread or join. A thread related to the sexual pleasure of killing animals- get real.

When I started this thread it was about exactaly that killing time when your hunting by jerking off-
I did post some photos, you just have to go back a page or two in this thread. Yes he is a douchebag, that's why I didn't ramble on anymore than what I did. As for a story, I'll share shortly.

Reactions: kurt bishop

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's a good way to spread your scent on the air current.I bet you tree fappers don't get to fill your tag often!LOL
I've been hunting for 35 years, besides jacking off in my stand I also smoke in my stand, the only times I haven't filled my tag/tags, were when I chose not to shoot. I am very fortunate to have good places to hunt and I have never hunted a year that I didn't see any deer.

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know if this qualifies as a story per se, but I have a couple buddies that when we're hunting we'll text with each during the slow times of the day. Usually one of us will ask if the other has any new pics or videos, which is pretty much the code for I'm bored and horny and going to jack off. If we do we'll share them and comment back and forth, or sometimes, since neither one of them have Internet access on their phones, I'll go online and screenshot some pics and send them to them. One time my one buddy was hunting and had enough service to receive typed texts, but couldn't receive any pics, so I told him a story about a threesome that I had had in the past and we both jacked off together while being about 600 miles apart. It's a fun way to pass the time!