Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
last night was really unexpected, when two of my buddies came over unannounced. they were all ready drunk and acting a little crazy, but it was a lot of fun. eventually someone came to pick up the first friend. i wasn't drinking and so i offered to drive my other bud home. he kept saying how horny he was and once we got to his place he pulled his cock out. he knows i'm gay, and i of course looked (he's really hot and i've had a crush on him for a little bit). he asked to see mine, so i showed my cock. we ended up stroking together. afterwards, he said not to tell any of our friends about it and seemed a little sad.

what do you guys think? has this happened with you and a friend you have a crush on? should we do it again?

Toshin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a complicated situation :( Because if he's straight then he may have just done it because he's drunk. I would wait and see if he offers to do it again.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Should you do it again? Probably not.

At least not until he figures himself out. If he seemed sad about it, then there's obviously some regret, for whatever reason, and pushing him to do it again could potentially destroy your friendship. As it is, there may already be a rift between the two of you.

Tread light, avoid acting sexual around him for a bit, and don't bring it up. Let him come to you when he's ready. The last thing you want is to approach him, confronting him about the situation, and then having him deny the entire thing, and lashing out explosively.

Let him take things at his own pace.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just wanted to get off. If it comes up between you...tell him you know it was just for fun. He may need reassurance that you will keep it private. It may be more tough on you emotionally if you look for this to happen again. I mean it may happen again very easily, but you deserve someone that can be proud of you and value you for beyond a suck. Still, he may not be able to say it...but he might have liked the bonding time too. Regards

What terrible advice. Don't close any doors unnecessarily. Be around for him. If he wants to do it again that's fine, if not, that's fine too. But don't you get weird, cause then he will. You be cool and he will, as well. There is nothing in one's drunkenness that prompts someone to want to jerk off with someone they absolutely didn't want to in the first place. So don't worry. Just play it by ear.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What terrible advice. Don't close any doors unnecessarily. Be around for him. If he wants to do it again that's fine, if not, that's fine too. But don't you get weird, cause then he will. You be cool and he will, as well. There is nothing in one's drunkenness that prompts someone to want to jerk off with someone they absolutely didn't want to in the first place. So don't worry. Just play it by ear.

^^ I second this one.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
last night was really unexpected, when two of my buddies came over unannounced. they were all ready drunk and acting a little crazy, but it was a lot of fun. eventually someone came to pick up the first friend. i wasn't drinking and so i offered to drive my other bud home. he kept saying how horny he was and once we got to his place he pulled his cock out. he knows i'm gay, and i of course looked (he's really hot and i've had a crush on him for a little bit). he asked to see mine, so i showed my cock. we ended up stroking together. afterwards, he said not to tell any of our friends about it and seemed a little sad.

what do you guys think? has this happened with you and a friend you have a crush on? should we do it again?

Hey bud, how you doing?

You know me well enough at this point to know where I'd come down on this situation. I just don't like being put in a situation where lying and pandering to someone is the way I'm forced to deal with them. If this guy was truly a friend of yours then what's the issue? If he doesn't care about you enough to actually play games with you around what happened between you two, then why bother wanting to repeat the whole thing again? Having a crush on someone isn't enough of a reason to be manipulated by them.

Yeh, I have had some similar experiences with buddies but none of them ever told me to lie about jerking off with them. They know me well enough that I don't go for that stuff. It's like some form of homophobic blackmail.

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks everyone for the advice.

good to hear from you again jon! yeah, we're friends and have know each other for a while. i think it was just his first time doing something like this. i know i certainly don't mind jerkin off with a buddy. hopefully it'll happen again, but if not it's cool.