Jerking Off without Touching Balls?

lttle1: Hey, I just noticed something about my jackoff technique. Since my erect dick is only about as long as my fist, on every downstroke my hand grazes or rests on my balls. It's not like that for you guys with long dicks, is it? You can stroke up and down and never reach reach as far down as your nut sack. Since I enjoy the sensation, I don't view it as a disadvantage, but the big guys do have more options.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
That's why some of us use two hands, little1.

Pecker

First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down.

Thumper_10x7_CA: my balls are really sensitive and hang really low so I like to hold my balls and my dick together and stroke them both as one. It feels awesome!!!

Charles88: I tend to use the two hand method when jacking. And my balls are also sensitve, so it feels great to hold them and massage them while jerking.

Krowax: I usually use one hand.. and no, I don't touch my balls. =)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Charles88 link=board=sex;num=1071604949;start=0#3 date=12/17/03 at 10:37:32]I tend to use the two hand method when jacking. And my balls are also sensitve, so it feels great to hold them and massage them while jerking.[/quote]

The two hand method I was referring to is both hands on the shaft.

Pecker

I grew up with six people in a 5 room house. That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom.

Donk: Never really thought about it, but I can definitely do it without touching my balls if I choose. When I stroke with one hand up near the head, it's nowhere close to my balls. Even when using two hands, I can avoid touching them as about 2-3 inches of my length are left exposed if I just place one hand over the other. Most often though, I hold the left hand near the base of my penis and the right hand near the head.

But here's an option that a smaller guy has that I don't: Stroking with every inch of penis flesh covered. I can't get one hand (and its fingers) around the entire girth of my penis. So sometimes I stroke with both hands around it on each side, fully encircling it. That of course leaves more than half my length exposed. In other words, having only two hands, I can either cover my entire girth, but not the length, or cover most of the length, but not the entire girth. I can't cover both at the same time. (And, technically, I can't cover the entire length at all. But I can at least get almost the whole shaft up to below the head.) It all feels good though!

junior15074: I also do not touch my balls when stroking my dick, however I use the other hand to play with my balls. I find it a great turn on playing with my balls and dick at the same time. Usually my orgasm is more intense when I play with both.

lttle1: [quote author=Donk link=board=sex;num=1071604949;start=0#6 date=12/17/03 at 17:34:02]But here's an option that a smaller guy has that I don't: Stroking with every inch of penis flesh covered. [/quote]

And I can cover my whole dick with one hand, if I spread my fingers just a bit! :D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
This may sound crazy, but I was well into my 40s before I regularly -- or really ever --- used the two hand method ... or any number of hands method come to that ;)

I suppose that the way you start at puberty tends to determine your favourite method from then on. For one reason or another (to spare you the gory details) my penis has always preferred active thrusting (in a whole variety of positions and against a whole variety of surfaces) than being the passive recipient of attention.

Partly I think this is just habit. Partly it is to do with size, I love having the whole length in contact and this is not going to happen with two hands. And there is a release of frustration -- I can be far less restrained than I can usually risk being during sex. Finally I can come more quickly this way, which for a highly sexed guy like me is a much better deal.

Having said that, when I do use hands I vary the position and technique a lot, sometimes close together, sometimes apart. I have one variation when I use the good match between the length of my forearm and the underside of my penis to good effect .. but this of course is more an 'arm' than a 'hands' method ... though in that position my hand is well placed to give some attention to one of the boys.

That is more than enough .. the things we end up discussing on here ;)

josh: i use one hand usually, and yes i do touch my balls, thats what gets the orgazum goin for me!

Thumper_10x7_CA: This topic brings up an interesting debate. In my experiences I've noticed that guys who have a dick that can be covered with one hand don't know how to jack off a larger cock. If you have a "one hand" cock, when you stroke it the entire shaft is getting stimulated. When you have a two or more handed cock then where you place your hand determines where the stimulation happens.
Most times when a smaller dick guy grabs my dick to jack it off he grabs it at the base. That leaves about 4 or 5 inches left standing above that isn't getting any attention at all. Now I know that all guys are different, but for me the area around the rim of the head and the underside of the head are the trigger points of my cock. If that's not getting stimulated then you might as well be stroking an inanimate object. I always have to tell the guy to hold on to my cock up at the head and stroke it there. Of course he usually obliges, but then he ends up letting his hand slide back down to the base. They just don't seem to understand that there is more to jacking off a big cock then just stroking in the one spot their hand happens to fall.

Then we could go into the guys who think they are trying to start a fire or something by jacking my dick so fast it practically goes numb. But that I'll save for another topic.

Donk: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=sex;num=1071604949;start=0#11 date=12/24/03 at 02:39:21]This topic brings up an interesting debate.  In my experiences I've noticed that guys who have a dick that can be covered with one hand don't know how to jack off a larger cock. [/quote]

As a straight guy, I don't have other guys jacking off my dick, but I have noticed the same thing with girls whose only previous experience is with more average size cocks. It usually takes them a while to figure out that they need to apply both hands to the process with mine(and sometimes I just have to flat out tell them to). On a related note, they have trouble grasping (pardon the pun) the concept that it stimulates my dick more if they apply some pressure rather than just stroking lightly along the surface. (But that may apply to dicks of any size, not just larger ones.)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
It seems we often take much for granted--being larger fellas, that is.

I have not given that much thought to our "differences" in self-pleasuring until this excellent thread.

The points already made about whether two-hand methods always work well for larger sizes is quite interesting. I'm sure the average size fellas assume for larger men, that's "the norm" or very much the "envy" (or what would be desired!), ideally by any man...to grasp and stroke with BOTH hands.

For me, I find the outer (say) third of the shaft seems to need the most attention using one hand there and the other hand sort of grasping the base (and allowing some finger action for the "twins"). I find it necessary to if not "squeeze" the base, at least apply some pressure there to keep the shaft fairly rigid. The "rock hard" quality develops over time (say within about five minutes typically) and generally stays that way then most reliably from that point, but, sometimes not. Depends on the stimulus. Sometimes, the length will wane abit while the girth intensifies!

Using both hands vigorously (together) along the shaft doesn't always "do it" for us larger guys (as many commonly think). It doesn't for me, anyway.There's much more pleasure from focusing toward the outer reaches of the shaft and paying attention to the glans.
If only I were "intact" (i.e. uncut) why, I should think I would be in ecstasy. (The glans is "kinda bland" in overall sensitivity! But, I still try as best I can) ;)

Someone mentioned this either here or somewhere else--men tend to stay with their masturbatory methods learned from early in life. For larger guys, I think (through trial and error) we must adapt to what feels good and what keeps our longer shafts "usable" with the fluctuating rigidness factor that occurs from time to time for many of us. Guys with the more average sizes don't have all these concerns, necessarily. They stay erect, "easy to reach" and able to effectively cover their entire length pretty well-- without all the extra fuss.

Mark_S: Hi!

i sometimes jack off using both hands.
Theres still some shaft length uncovered so i have some space for moving.But the main stimulation comes from the stimulation of the head and the upper inches below the head. So: one hand is usually enough for climax.
Most arousing is: right hand for the head stimulation, left hand for testicle stimulation.

Interesting variation (did someone try this? - question also for the ladies):
my wife and i jackoff my cock together! She has her hand wrapped around the head of the penis, and i have a grip around the lower half of the shaft - when we go up and down, she has one hand left for the balls...

regards

Mark

AUncut10in: thumper, I had never really connected that together before. I almost always have to show a guy how to jerk me off. Like you they will normally only grab the bottom half. Sometimes I put my hand on the top half to jack off with them, but they think I want to do it myself. So I grab their hand and put it on the bottom part. then I show them how to jerk me off with both hands as well. It's my favorite way to jerk off. I always thought being uncut kinda aids in this method since my skin is able to slide up and down my shaft with both hands. I also like to turn my hands in opposite directions like I am holding a flagpole
Here is a pic to show you what I mean.

http://RateMySchlong.com/vote.php?itemid=18065

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Luke[quote author=auncut10in link=board=sex;num=1071604949;start=0#15 date=02/24/04 at 16:21:12] I also like to turn my hands in opposite directions like I am holding a flagpole
Here is a pic to show you what I mean.

http://RateMySchlong.com/vote.php?itemid=18065
[/quote]
And, what a picture that is, auncut10in! If looking at your picture doesn't 'excite' one, he/she must be unexcitable. ::)

Luke

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I don't know how much of this is just due to force of habit, and how much is due to being uncut, and how much is due to size, but -- since I can't reach all the way around mine at any point, I just do it with my thumb and fingertips, I don't grab and try to make a fist. And my right hand is up just below the glans. It's sensitive enough up there, especiall on the underside around the frenulum area, that long strokes aren't really needed.

What seems key for me is to keep some tension on one end or the other of the mobile shaft of skin. I either pull back the foreskin tightly enough that I get a tug at the frenulum from each downstroke, or else pull the foreskin up over my glans so that there's a tug at the base with each upstroke and the end of the glans is popping in and out of its cozy little home. Either way works just fine for me.

I also tend to to it with the angle of my cock pointed more away from my torso, so that the business end is at arm's length away, rather than pointing up.

I can get started in other positions -- like, reclined, making a fist around the base because it's still kind of exciting to feel how girthy it is down there, that'll get me started, but I'll always switch to working on the end long before I climax. I don't really think about it, there's no premeditation of technique strategies, that's just sort of how it works out.

I may or may not cradle the balls with my left hand, I dunno, if I do it's completely subconscious. My conscious brain is usually too preoccupied with a stimulating fantasy to be conscious of my masturbatory technique.

I can also come to a climax without any stroking at all, just by taking the lower "spout" of my foreskin between my thumb and index finger and gently roll it. This directly stimulates the frenulum, and when I do that I generate fairly massive amounts of cowper's fluid (precum). I can come very quickly that way, or by varying the intensity can stretch it out for quite some time, maybe losing and re-gaining my erection several times in the process.

javyn: hmm never do the touching ball thing myself. i dont jerk off with both hands either, unless i'm showing off for a lady. then again, i j/o dry without lube because im so lazy. i guess ima freak.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, benderten, yes, the glans and foreskin are the most sensitive parts, but I like to take a long time jacking. Yeah, my dick's the major part, but I also massage my muscles, trace down my abs, lick my biceps, fiddle with my balls . . . The shaft of course gets lots of stimulation too: I usually start fucking my hands near the very end, with enough pressure that my foreskin goes back and forth over my head. Then I cum, and it all goes all over my upper body. ;) Sometimes, I cum standing up so that it lands outside. And sometimes I cum kneeling and aim at my thigh. Sometimes I even put it in my mouth. I just like to cum I guess. LOL