Jerking with a buddy

balanceofpower874

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spent about 2 hours yesterday with a FB....lying naked on his bed.....both rock hard. Edged the entire time....taking turns stroking ourselves and each other. Very relaxed....no stress........ending in very powerful orgasms for both of us......

We have done other sexual things in the past as well---oral and anal, plus toys......giving and receiving.......just a very nice relationship........all pleasure.......
that sounds SOOO HOT.
excuse my ignorance... what exactly is edging.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that sounds SOOO HOT.
excuse my ignorance... what exactly is edging.
Edging simply means getting to the point where you are ready to orgasm....but then you back off, slow down, and wait a minute or two to "step back" from your orgasm. You stay right on the "edge" or your orgasm.....allowing yourself to stay rock hard, and sexually hungry for long periods of time. Hence the term "edging." When you finally do cum, the orgasms are normally very powerful, with sperm flowing, shooting and pulsing everywhere!! Feels wonderful!!

Google the term "gay edging videos" and see what you get......

Dean1931

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spent about 2 hours yesterday with a FB....lying naked on his bed.....both rock hard. Edged the entire time....taking turns stroking ourselves and each other. Very relaxed....no stress........ending in very powerful orgasms for both of us......

We have done other sexual things in the past as well---oral and anal, plus toys......giving and receiving.......just a very nice relationship........all pleasure.......
Sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon!!!

Reactions: Mister2101

collegebud6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's scary and really hot all at the same time....well at first it is.
How to find, good question. I guess you'd have to go online and find someone just as inexperienced.
exactly, once you get past that first time feeling, and settle in and chill, its hot

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was visiting a buddy and was sleeping on the couch. He said goodnight and was walking towards his room and I said I was going to jerk off after he went to bed. He stopped and said, “well, now what am I supposed to do with that information?” I laughed and said, you can watch if you want. He came right over and plopped himself down on the other couch and looked at me. I was already just in my underwear under the blanket, so I pulled it off and he could see I was already hard inside my briefs. I went to grab some tissues and came back. I pulled my cock out over the waistband and started jacking it. He just kept watching intently. I even pinched my nipples a bit. I did cum pretty quickly. After I was done, he decided he needed to jack off too, so he pulled his jeans and his briefs to his ankles and jacked himself off as I watched. It was a fun way to end the evening.

Schulteraffe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Would love to find a regular jo bud who loves to edge and play in cotton briefs. But safe bi guys are hard to find In Dallas tonight on biz so maybe will get some action in my hotel gym :)))
You live in Chicago? I do. Love jerking with s buddy in briefs.

Reactions: Daniel Jeffries

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was known to be well endowed at school and many (50+) lads wanted to see and touch my cock. Most of these turned into wanking/jerking sessions. I miss them

Similar for me. Unlike many guys, I’m not looking for a regular thing or relationship. I love tugging my cock, and I really enjoy doing it while watching another dude. I’ve never had much trouble finding someone by simply letting mine be seen or having an obvious chubby on my pants, with the right conversation starter.

Just last week I rubbed one out with a maintenance guy that I let “accidentally” catch me taking a leak outside. Nice looking Hispanic guy, not a huge cock but thick and very hairy bush. We jerked off behind a row of shrubs in a clients yard, lol.