Jerkinoff In Public

Sk82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In what ways do any of you guys jerk it in public? Windows? Balconies? In the car? Pants or shorts that work well to masturbate it in public places?[/QUOTE]
It’s all free game

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This happened while I was running around in our skyways wearing these super-worn-thin all over the crotch area from excessive rubbing on past walks, to the point of being able to see every bit of my cock and balls, clearly, right through the pants. The super thin/all but transparent fabric was very stretchy and super clingy, showing all my junk in complete outline. I was walking along in our skyways and a young--26? guy was walking towards me and when he saw me his mouth literally dropped open and his eyes honestly bugged out! He could NOT keep his eyes off it. He got past me and, true!, came RUNNING back to get a ways in front of me again and turned towards me with the SAME expression on his face--mouth wide open, eyes so far open I thought they might fall out of his head! And just STARED at me as he walked past me again. I turned to look back at him and he was looking back at me with the most amazed expression. It got me SO throbbing that I headed for the nearest men's room and stood at a urinal with my pants down to my knees and jacked off so fkkn hard and then shot a HUGE load onto the wall between my and the next urinal and watched it slowly drip down towards the floor. THEN--a guy came in and used that next urinal and looked RIGHT AT the dripping cum, looked at me, then looked back at the cum dripping, and me standing there still with my pants at me knees and my still-hard cock in my hand. WHAT a TRIPLE rush, all in the matter of about 15 minutes. My knees actually felt wobbly walking out after pulling my sweats back up. I will never forget that !!!!!

Reactions: zp28 and RJ5on1