jerkoff by older man

ravebrwn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a true story .... i never tell anybody about this even my family and my close friend.

The story start when i was 12 year old, i'm always looking for a few books and magazines at book store 5 km from my home. Using bus and take a seat a back side near a window alone, no one in there just a few man and women. In a few minutes someone ( old man ) take a seat beside me. He smile me and i did it too, i thought he is an old man. so i just act to respect him. He ask me about everything ... my school, with who, bla bla bla ...... and he is telling me about him, he is a massager for athlete. In 2 minute he is trying to touch my tigh and i just ok .... never mind i thought he is just oldman which just like care to his grandson. just it.

But OMG ... he grab my crotch .... my penis and play with it. i try to deflect his hand twice. in that time i'm very scare with him so i just let him do with my penis ..... play it slowly .... more .... more ... more .... till a few minutes i fell like i'm cumming and yes OMG i'm cumming inside my tight jean. I thought he know when i'm cumming. After that he release his hand, and i feel so ashamed. He just smile and i stop the bus and go home running alone.

Actualy i wanna scream at bus but i'm so scare ...
Sorry about my english.

Hope ur son never get experience like me .....

ravebrwn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks you for support. i'm always thinking about counseling group but i'm too ashamed. but thanks again dude. i'm not thinking about that man. never ...

regards.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ravebrwn, I'm not a proffesional by any means. However, I can say from personal experience and witnessing others, if it bothers you a lot (seems like that's the case) you NEED to think about it, talk about it, and deal with it (with a proffessional preferably) until you work through it. If you bury it, it will fester and smolder inside you until it finally bursts.

You never get over something like this, but you can learn how to deal with it.

Good Luck

ravebrwn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
#Countryguy63
Thanks alot for your comment, i'll thinking about it.
#batmanrawks
No one around there ... just a few people at front side. No witness. He covered my body like i said ( grndpa talk to grndson ).
#uncutoakland
Thanks dude ..... love to know u 're feel sorry for me. Love it. this's make me feel more comfort.
#dotdotdot
Sorry bro .... i just little confuse to choose a thread. sorry to make u ....

http://www.lpsg.org/members/dotdotdot.html

http://www.lpsg.org/members/countryguy63.html

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you'd begin to get closure here if you'd talk about it with a pro. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. It's not your fault at all, you have to remember that. That man is sick mentally and should be locked up.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a true story .... i never tell anybody about this even my family and my close friend.

The story start when i was 12 year old, i'm always looking for a few books and magazines at book store 5 km from my home. Using bus and take a seat a back side near a window alone, no one in there just a few man and women. In a few minutes someone ( old man ) take a seat beside me. He smile me and i did it too, i thought he is an old man. so i just act to respect him. He ask me about everything ... my school, with who, bla bla bla ...... and he is telling me about him, he is a massager for athlete. In 2 minute he is trying to touch my tigh and i just ok .... never mind i thought he is just oldman which just like care to his grandson. just it.

But OMG ... he grab my crotch .... my penis and play with it. i try to deflect his hand twice. in that time i'm very scare with him so i just let him do with my penis ..... play it slowly .... more .... more ... more .... till a few minutes i fell like i'm cumming and yes OMG i'm cumming inside my tight jean. I thought he know when i'm cumming. After that he release his hand, and i feel so ashamed. He just smile and i stop the bus and go home running alone.

Actualy i wanna scream at bus but i'm so scare ...
Sorry about my english.

Hope ur son never get experience like me .....

Wow I am so sorry to read about this and hear that you were abused, There are times when I would love to take those child molesters and just chop their balls off. I was also sexually abused as a child so I understand the pain and confusion you must be going through. I would suggest talking to a counselor or possibly finding a support group. If you need anything feel free to send a PM.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
thanks you for support. i'm always thinking about counseling group but i'm too ashamed. but thanks again dude. i'm not thinking about that man. never ...

regards.

If it's any help, almost everyone who gets violated in this way feels shame. No one will think less of you because an old man groped you while you were still a boy. That sucks that you had something bad like that happen. I hope, when you do feel shame, you'll think, "I may be feeling shame, but I know I have to take care of myself and talk with someone about this."

:( I hate assholes like that guy. I hope you get some help for this like talk to a therapist or a counselor as you can see someone 1 on 1 and not a group with other people.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Statistically 1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted, 1 in 7 men.. the difference?

Men are expected to be 'strong' and NOT talk about it.. I applaud your strength in speaking out about it...I do hope there is some one near you that you feel safe taking this to to talk about...Clergy? helpline? therapist?

alpinepaul

Experimental Member
Media
there are many counselling services available also via phone or internet, and anonymous. e.g. Startseite

so if you are able to write here about it, you should be able to write and talk about it with a professional too.

on the other side - and I really do not wanna sound rude: okay, you had a bad experience some time ago. talk about it. learn from it (e.g find the courage to stop uncomfortable situations from now on). but then: live on. you survived. dont let yourself get lost in a labyrinth of worries and shame and frustration. that would be your harrasser's victory.

but you've got a life to live (as you do already showing your prick here around). there is rain in everybodies life, but there is always some sunshine too.

(okay, maybe I just have a bad day or i am too tired, i really do not wanna play down anybodies bad experiences. but this is Earth, not paradise. shit happens. but if we let the shit (in this case: ten powerless minutes) rule and ruin our whole life, then we give the shit far too much power (and the shrink-industry that lives from that too much money))

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Alpinepaul, you gave excellent advice. We cannot be controlled our entire lives by an event that was so far in the past. Deal with it and then move on. Shit indeed does happen and we have to accept that. Truly if you can have a picture of yourself on here then you should be free enough to share this with a shrink or a support group. Move on, my friend.

tami_big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same thing happened to me, about two years ago. I was around 18 then. I was at the bus on my way home from school.

My usual bus ride takes 1 and a half hours so I usually sleep (I live here in the Philippines). But hey, this particular experience really gave me the creeps and have been making me weary about sleeping at public transpo again. I woke up, nearly 30 mins away from my bus stop, and to my surprise the effin bastard besides me was touching me! His hand was feeling my crotch. I usually have my bag pack in my lap and so he managed to hide his filthy deed or so I think. It was really scary. The minute I reacted he immediately removed his hand and said sorry. Sorry? why such people exist?

I was so embarrassed and I was wondering if people saw that while I'm asleep.

He wasn't an old guy by the way, around 20s maybe. I won't forget his face. Do I need counseling also? Because I have recurring dreams about a man raping me. =(

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alpinepaul, you gave excellent advice. We cannot be controlled our entire lives by an event that was so far in the past. Deal with it and then move on. Shit indeed does happen and we have to accept that. Truly if you can have a picture of yourself on here then you should be free enough to share this with a shrink or a support group. Move on, my friend.

I can't agree more. My cousin and I were both molested by an uncle when we were younger. Fast forwarding a little, my cousin got married and divorced after 15 years of marriage while I came out. He later came out as well but never got over the uncle fucker. He blames everything, every failure, etc on the uncle. I worked through it years ago. He's still in therapy, completely fucked up his relationship with his family - I'm the only one who stays in touch and it gets harder and harder as the years go on.

I agree with this comment. Shit happens. Time to swallow hard and move on. I've tried talking with my cousin about this but everything comes back to the uncle fucker. He won't go to family gatherings if the uncle is there and if he happens to show up he makes a point of pointing out the uncle to people until the uncle leaves. I just avoid the uncle. I see no point in ruining everyone's time and chose just to stay clear of the guy!

My advice is to learn forgiveness. If you don't forgive the guy, even just in the silence of your room and in your heart, it will continue to eat at you and mess up other aspects of your life.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This will be blunt opinion so if you're not willing to read this don't read it. To read highlight, the white font below.

The problem is only as big as you make it to be. If you knock down the idea of morality and know that you're a normal person, there is nothing to be worried about.
Everyone goes through ups and downs in life, the answer to your problems is to accept and move on.