Jerks

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's spelled euphemism! You'd think an English person could frickin' spell English. Duh! :mad:

Just kidding, mate. :biggrin1:

I know how you feel. I'm sure I'm guilty of the very things you are mentioning. Passion sometimes overrides prudence. Apologies for my boorishness, at least.

BTW, I've found your posts in the political forum to be thoughtful, intelligent, and often witty. For what more can one ask? Keep posting.

Thank you, i shall keep posting. And talking about english, it's not always easy you know, it daunted you guys enough to restyle it! :biggrin1:

So you created this thread to bitch about the two of us, but you were too much of a lily-livered chickenshit to call us by name? Very impressive.

The funniest part is that you probably think you're novel and clever.
:rolleyes:

Actually you are wrong, it was another member, one who i did not name because his words were not addressed to me, nor have i had any interaction with him which inspired my thread. His behaviour is not too uncommon and i have had enough grief (incredibly unwarranted) from the two of you so i wrote the thread to let off steam in general and saw no reason at getting personal.

It was only after i had woke up after a night's sleep to see that not just you but the both of you who have been uncivilised and had i been a newbie, unwelcoming, actually took yet another opportunity to have a go.
So i responded again in accordance to how i felt about that. Both of you posting was 'classic' and had only one of you, then i would not have bothered to reply.

I am a decent character, i have no known enemies, i am considerate, respectful, i am intelligent and have a sense of humour. People generally get along with me so it strikes me as being very odd that somehow i have attracted the malice of not just one but two other members who continue to portray me as a hard-done-by, stupid fool which i am certainly not.

I don't EXPECT everyone to like me, but i do expect persistant aggressors to at least have a genuine and good reason that is absolute truth for why they behave in such an unfriendly way.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As if it weren't patently self-evident, your post history is all the basis needed to mark you as a douchebag.

This whole passive-aggressive little charade of a thread of yours is all the basis required to mark you as a chickeshit. I even gave you an open door to man up, and you're still hiding behind your mealy-mouthed equivocations. Cowardly little punk.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL - classic case of "penis envy" - one just has to look at the galleries to understand the dynamics of this issue..... I don't even HAVE a penis...and I envy no one!

Now come-on guys - let's just all agree to dis-agree!

What a stupid post!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As if it weren't patently self-evident, your post history is all the basis needed to mark you as a douchebag.

This whole passive-aggressive little charade of a thread of yours is all the basis required to mark you as a chickeshit. I even gave you an open door to man up, and you're still hiding behind your mealy-mouthed equivocations. Cowardly little punk.

Balderdash is the gentleman's way of saying it, personally i use the more unpleasant but suitably more common bollocks.

You have an idea formed in your head that is vastly inaccurate, you're assumption also that i aimed this thread at you rather than you helped inspire it is wrong.

Quit the fighting talk, i'm no coward, i'm not lowering myself to your level HG, you're not worth it. Your irate and bear a grudge because i've told you how it is.

I'm not the one popping up on the other's threads to belittle time and time again, i suggest your own post history shows who the REAL douchebag is.

Have a nice evening won't you!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

So you created this thread to bitch about the two of us, but you were too much of a lily-livered chickenshit to call us by name? Very impressive.

The funniest part is that you probably think you're novel and clever.

So, you're a whiny chickenshit and a douchebag. Thanks for the update, Captain Obvious.

HG, I like you, and I respect your intellect and command of the language, but I just wish you could be a little gentler with some of the peeps here.
You're a raptor surrounded by sparrows.
Good on you.
But then you should have nothing to prove.
You don't have to like Mitchymo, but you don't have to claw his soft unbelly out all the time.
It's bullying, and it's painful to see.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You don't have to like Mitchymo, but you don't have to claw his soft unbelly out all the time.
It's bullying, and it's painful to see.
Hey, I didn't ask for him to create this pansy-ass passive aggressive pity party of a thread, but I sure as hell called his bitch ass out on it. He shouldn't pour blood in the water and then whine about the sharks.

You want to take a swipe at me, don't pussyfoot around about it...may as well be man enough to do it straight out, because it's coming back on you either way.

You're irate and bear a grudge because I've told you how it is.
:lmao:
As if I would lend the slightest credence to anything you might have to say on any matter pertaining to how things "are," kid.

Have a nice evening won't you!
There's that mealy-mouthed, disingenuous douchebaggery I was alluding to...can always count on midgets like you being true to form.

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I didn't ask for him to create this pansy-ass passive aggressive pity party of a thread, but I sure as hell called his bitch ass out on it. He shouldn't pour blood in the water and then whine about the sharks.

You want to take a swipe at me, don't pussyfoot around about it...may as well be man enough to do it straight out, because it's coming back on you either way.

:lmao:
As if I would lend the slightest credence to anything you might have to say on any matter pertaining to how things "are," kid.

There's that mealy-mouthed, disingenuous douchebaggery I was alluding to...can always count on midgets like you being true to form.

Hey, i ca'nt help it that you've got a chip on your shoulder, maybe even both. 'Kid', belittling me again.

My 'have a nice evening' comment obviously did as intended, there is nothing more annoying to a tyrant than to have their target refuse to let things bother them. I'm never going to complain about you HG, i am more than confident that you'll get tired of trying to bait me long before i feel really bothered by you.

As you did'nt like my smart-ass parting comment last time, i shall say.....you're picture gallery inspires me to think of you.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Nick8. Your weird obsession with brie stuffed with black truffles is now bordering on the pathological. What is this now... 8 or 9 posts where this reference has re-emerged?

Didn't I tell you once already that it's no longer politically correct to be elitist and to be a discriminating gourmand during an economic recession? Please change all future food references to cheese pizza or pigs-in-a-blanket... foods that will not inflame the have-nots.