Jerks

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Didn't I tell you once already that it's no longer politically correct to be elitist and to be a discriminating gourmand during an economic recession? Please change all future food references to cheese pizza or pigs-in-a-blanket... foods that will not inflame the have-nots.

Darling, even in the bleakest of times, there are some staples that simply musn't be given up or what's the point of going on living?

P.S. J'adore bien les cochons-en-couverture.

Last edited:

Nick8. Your weird obsession with brie stuffed with black truffles is now bordering on the pathological. What is this now... 8 or 9 posts where this reference has re-emerged?

Didn't I tell you once already that it's no longer politically correct to be elitist and to be a discriminating gourmand during an economic recession? Please change all future food references to cheese pizza or pigs-in-a-blanket... foods that will not inflame the have-nots.

It's really good! They sell it in the grocery store in his building for some hideous price (along with everything else like ultra-virgin olive oil pressed by virgins) but sometimes offer samples. Personally I like the smoked Gouda the best. I generally prefer Camembert to Brie anyway.

It's patriotic to refer to good, healthy, nourishing food. Many of the top New York restaurants, home to the finest cuisine in the country, are courting hard times and it's up to us to keep them afloat so that they may carry on their art and it's always good to support the arts-- particularly in bad economic times.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some times it is the very small luxuries that make you feel better when things are hard. I know I certainly savor them a lot more.
Elitist!
Are you mad?
Most of these products are made by Mom and Pop, artisan, boutique businesses trying to eke out a living by catering to a niche clientele.
No doubt they had to sweat blood to get the product on the shelves and in the public eye.
You really are a prized twit some times Willtom.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, you're a whiny chickenshit and a douchebag. Thanks for the update, Captain Obvious.
Have I ever told u how i like your little finger????:biggrin1:
very sexy!
P.S. I like when people are bitchy and all, cause that is sooo GAYISH, and me liking gayish things and all....:tongue:
But, hon, u lack TASTE!:wink:

A culture clash methinks.

I've found that non-Americans have a really difficult time figuring out Texans. It's not easy for us in the other 49 and territories either. Sometimes Texans are infuriating, sometimes endearing, but always colorful. Texas is, in many ways, still its own culture and country. I can't think of a single country anywhere else like it.