Jermaine Jackson

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It ain't just celebrities. I work in the inner city and I cannot even pronounce many of these names. I think the mother just throws letters together and calls it a day.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It ain't just celebrities. I work in the inner city and I cannot even pronounce many of these names. I think the mother just throws letters together and calls it a day.

My sister is a pediatrician in the inner city. She encounteres the same thing. Although she said these days, the trend in her office is that girls are getting names that sound surnames like Whitney and so on. So an improvement.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have to wonder what some of these celebs or even regular folks are smoking when they come up with these bizarre names. Apple, Bailey, Vodka, Indiana, etc. Shit, these might have well named after a damn drink. Originality with names just went out the window a long time ago. Though Jermagesty is the worse of the bunch. I feel sorry for the kids that have to live these names that sound like fruits, drinks, or states. You might as well begin with the continents of South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. LOL.