Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago on somewhere on the internet I saw Jerry's name on a list of hung musicians, so I've been curious ever since. I saw AIC earlier this week at Termnal 5 in NYC and I can confirm that he's definetly hung!

He was wearing tight pants and I (and everyone else) could clearly see a long flaccid hose traveling down his left thigh. It was hot! His guitar was just high enough so that it didn't block the view ;-) I would say he's at LEAST 8 inches erect.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I don't really care for his penis size, I love him as a musician. AiC was the first band I got into when I was around 13. My dad gave me their Unplugged CD for my birthday that year.

that's real nice, but have you read the title of this forum?

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
About 15 years or so ago there was an MTV show that featured AiC. They went to a water park, and Jerry had on a tight blue Speedo. Good GOD his cock was huge! His bulge looked seriously obscene, and that's even taking shrinkage into account.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 15 years or so ago there was an MTV show that featured AiC. They went to a water park, and Jerry had on a tight blue Speedo. Good GOD his cock was huge! His bulge looked seriously obscene, and that's even taking shrinkage into account.

Try more like 17 or 18 years ago... that was an episode of Head Banger's Ball in '92 or '93. I have it recorded on VHS somewhere. I love this band and have been a fan since their first album. I remember totally dropping my jaw when I saw Jerry in that bikini swimsuit, though. The bulge was indeed huge! I'm not particularly attracted to him physically either but the man is one hell of a guitar player.

He also had a cameo in Jerry McGuire... he was the Kinko's guy that gave props to Tom Cruise (Jerry McGuire) and said something to the effect of "Hanging your balls out"... I remember smirking in the theater when I heard that line and immediately remembered the bulge he packed in that swimsuit. It was amusing in the way that it seemed like an inside joke. :biggrin1:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wow, that must have been a sight! At the concert I was at, I was on the floor, about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way back fom the stage and I could clearly see the long outline in his pants. It was very obvious ;-0

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was listening to AIC this morning and remembered this thread I started 4 years ago hahaha! The blog above clearly illustrates what I was talking about. Thanks CMC!

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
Try more like 17 or 18 years ago... that was an episode of Head Banger's Ball in '92 or '93. I have it recorded on VHS somewhere. I love this band and have been a fan since their first album. I remember totally dropping my jaw when I saw Jerry in that bikini swimsuit, though. The bulge was indeed huge! I'm not particularly attracted to him physically either but the man is one hell of a guitar player.

The footage is used / available in the documentary "Class Action Park", now streaming on HBO-max.

Reactions: aninnymouse

nfrxldr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry I’m 13 years late, but I just saw that and holy shit, he has such a nice big bulge :heart_eyes:

Attachments

Reactions: aninnymouse