Jerry Cantrell from Alice In Chains

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by luvguyz, Mar 14, 2010.

1. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Years ago on somewhere on the internet I saw Jerry's name on a list of hung musicians, so I've been curious ever since. I saw AIC earlier this week at Termnal 5 in NYC and I can confirm that he's definetly hung!

He was wearing tight pants and I (and everyone else) could clearly see a long flaccid hose traveling down his left thigh. It was hot! His guitar was just high enough so that it didn't block the view ;-) I would say he's at LEAST 8 inches erect.

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Well, I don't really care for his penis size, I love him as a musician. AiC was the first band I got into when I was around 13. My dad gave me their Unplugged CD for my birthday that year.

3. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that's real nice, but have you read the title of this forum?

4. aninnymouse

Gold Member

About 15 years or so ago there was an MTV show that featured AiC. They went to a water park, and Jerry had on a tight blue Speedo. Good GOD his cock was huge! His bulge looked seriously obscene, and that's even taking shrinkage into account.

5. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    Try more like 17 or 18 years ago... that was an episode of Head Banger's Ball in '92 or '93. I have it recorded on VHS somewhere. I love this band and have been a fan since their first album. I remember totally dropping my jaw when I saw Jerry in that bikini swimsuit, though. The bulge was indeed huge! I'm not particularly attracted to him physically either but the man is one hell of a guitar player.

He also had a cameo in Jerry McGuire... he was the Kinko's guy that gave props to Tom Cruise (Jerry McGuire) and said something to the effect of "Hanging your balls out"... I remember smirking in the theater when I heard that line and immediately remembered the bulge he packed in that swimsuit. It was amusing in the way that it seemed like an inside joke. :biggrin1:

6. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Wow, that must have been a sight! At the concert I was at, I was on the floor, about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way back fom the stage and I could clearly see the long outline in his pants. It was very obvious ;-0

7. CMC

CMC New Member

8. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was listening to AIC this morning and remembered this thread I started 4 years ago hahaha! The blog above clearly illustrates what I was talking about. Thanks CMC!

Draft saved Draft deleted