Jerry O'Connell Goes Full Frontal

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel live, Jerry O'Connell admitted that he goes full frontal for his new movie, Piranha 3D. I've searched for a trailer that supposedly has a clip of his jewels, but can't find it. If anyone can, please post. I haven't decided yet if I want to see the movie, but I have a feeling I will - JUST FOR JERRY!

major_payne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He was interviewed on Howard Stern yesterday and said the scene was shot with his penis. He also said the water was very cold that it was fed from snow melt. He also said that the piranha bite it off. We'll see.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now I'm pretty convinced that he's quite small. A year or so ago there were candid some shots of him caught in a red speedo which revealed his basket to be almost empty; honestly, there was strangely almost nothing!

Now apparently he's making excuses to compensate for these supposedly "full frontal" shots!?

Attachments

Last edited:

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
If he went full frontal I must have missed something? Or perhaps more than 1 version of this film out there? After reading this thread I google searched and found a torrent file of this flick. I watched the whole thing last night. The scene is pretty quick. Jerry ends up in the water, he thrashes around and water is full of blood. His mates pull him out and he is covered in blood, mostly on the lower half, but he's not naked. He's still wareing the now torn clothes he fell in the water with. All I saw was blood soaked clothes and Jerry yelling several times over that the fish took his penis. Thought it was pretty lame that throughout the film Jerry says boobs, tits, tatas etc. , but says they took his "penis" instead of his "dick" or "cock"? Anyway there is a closeup after he is back on the boat, of his detached penis underwater being eaten by a piranha who then spits it back out. I guess Jerry's cock doesn't taste very good lol. In any case the only time I saw his privates, they were no longer attached to his body. So not sure where this supposed full frontal scene is?

rickbell19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I'm pretty convinced that he's quite small. A year or so ago there were candid some shots of him caught in a red speedo which revealed his basket to be almost empty; honestly, there was strangely almost nothing!

Now apparently he's making excuses to compensate for these supposedly "full frontal" shots!?
He is average at best. Never seen a decent bulge in any of his pics