Jerry O'Connell

Ocean1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasnt really a Dick shot. Just his dismembered penis getting eaten n 3D! Good movie lots of naked chicks and Gianna micheals is in it!!!

D

deleted110486

As stated above, they don't show him naked. He runs around in a red bikini for most of the movie. Lean guy, not really shaped right for a bikini. And the penis is only shown when the piranahas are eating it.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, just got back from seeing it too. He does no nudity. Wears red speedo. Is seen bloody...... then you see a floating penis and then the fish bite at it.... then u see a bloody bit up penis floating with chunks in it. Not appealing at all. Gross but I couldn't help but to laugh. What did you guys think of the 3d? The only part that really came out at you real good was when you see the fish in that circular egg thing. It wasn't horrible 3d like Clash of the Titans but it wasn't as good as Avatar.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had the hots for this guy since Joe's Apt. he was great in the aussie kangaroo movie too.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Will it be a cult classic?

The original, yes. It was a low budget "Jaws" and freaked the hell out of people for a long time. My sister wouldn't go swimming in a pond for two years after that.

However, after hearing reports from a few of my friends who unfortunately saw the 3D remake I would say that it was absolutely horrible. They were rooting for the fish the entire time.