Jersey boy JOHNNY CASTLE

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok so on the guys gone wild website there is the free previews and the 2nd video of the guy getting int he shower looks just like johnny castle and im wondering if it is him bc he even talks just like him...see if anybody can figure it out

he is it!

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some men when nude look like men, some look like this guy and I'm not sure what he is suppose to look like. Man's body, but just not quite the same. Oh, i guess its because he looks so unlike your normal American male. I'd rather see the hot construction worker that is beefy and hot than some dude that has taken God knows what to look like this.

why whats wrong about him?

i think he looks fucking great :redface:

and i was sure he'd have a huuuge and gorgeous cock , you can see it from his face

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i first saw him on guysgonewild, i was blown (ahem) away. i still periodically go back and look at that short clip. the face is okay but the bod and cock rock. that curve of his is killer! thanks for the pics and hopefully i'll see him in a town near me soon

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
au natural as opposed to the Hollywood image, buy into the media perception and get confused. Most guys (gay or str8) would prefer an honest beef stew to some pretty nouvelle cuisine

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do any of you want my collection of Johnny Castle images? I have over 1800 of them on my desktop.