Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Would like to start a LPSG related social group that meets in public and in "PRIVATE" at people's homes, clubs... in the Jersey City, Hoboken , NYC locales.
Those interested, reply to this post and we can take it from there.

This could get REALLY HOT!!

SERIOUS ONLY!!! Not for the faint-hearted. Break out the MEAT!

B_jasmine-nyc

Just Browsing
Media
I'd love to get involved. I host private parties in NYC, as well as bigger public parties. I have several female friends who are also interested in guys with big dicks. Believe it or not, most of my parties lately have suffered from a dearth of men -- because I only accept polite, good-looking, hung gentlemen to come to my events.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HETERO people or HOMO people ???? :confused::confused:

Would like to start a LPSG related social group that meets in public and in "PRIVATE" at people's homes, clubs... in the Jersey City, Hoboken , NYC locales.
Those interested, reply to this post and we can take it from there.

This could get REALLY HOT!!

SERIOUS ONLY!!! Not for the faint-hearted. Break out the MEAT!

B_fofput

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to get involved. I host private parties in NYC, as well as bigger public parties. I have several female friends who are also interested in guys with big dicks. Believe it or not, most of my parties lately have suffered from a dearth of men -- because I only accept polite, good-looking, hung gentlemen to come to my events.

you're fat :/

B_jasmine-nyc

Just Browsing
Media
...and you're a fucking idiot. How the hell do you even know what I weigh? I have a single avatar picture here. Do you not like natural 36DD's on a petite girl, or something? I was good enough for Lexington Steele, who picked *me* out of an entire club of hot women to fuck on his birthday.

Why the hell do men on this board feel the need to insult women looking for cock? Why should I even be writing this on account of some douche-bag? Sheesh.

Don't guys realize that I have girl-friends too? Some are curvy, some are quite thin... but insulting me gets you absolutely no where except for the ban-list of my parties.

My girl-friends have been begging me to find some cock. After listening to stooges like "fofput," I can't recommend that they join this board.

Good luck.